Thread: Workshops, Classes in Virginia

Workshops, Classes in Virginia

Manu Propria Photographic Studio is offering film photography classes here in Charlottesville VA., Through PVCC Workforce program. Classes in film will include film and cameras and will be done on 4X5 black and white sheet film. Darkroom classes will be offered with all materials provided, from basics to advanced. Alternative photographic techniques will be taught on Lith printing, Kalitype, Van Dyke Brown, and Platinum/Palladium. My studio and darkroom is also available for other photographers traveling through the area, as well as private workshops and photo safaris. Email me at manupropria210@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Re: Workshops, Classes in Virginia

Hello, could you give more details about photo safaris and film photography classes? Is there any schedule for the upcoming events and where can I apply?

Re: Workshops, Classes in Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMirrors View Post
    Hello, could you give more details about photo safaris and film photography classes? Is there any schedule to do my assignment photo applications for the upcoming events and where can I apply?
    I already have some experience with KJ Photo Safaris and I was also invited by Michael Marks to his one-person show at your studio 2-3 years ago.