I may or may not have just agreed to work on a cruise ship for 4 months (as a musician). The itinerary includes Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, Norway...however, I won't have a lot of time to spend on foot, and don't really want to do tourist photography (sorry). I'm interested in documenting the ship and other crew members, and making some sort of project out of it. Unless it is a total flop, I might do a few more of these contracts on other ships as well.

So if you had to fit all of your belongings in one suitcase for 4 months, what would you bring with you? Here's what I have (I already ruled out my 8x10):

-Nagaoka 4x5, 150mm Nikkor, 90mm f/8 SA, changing bag, meter, etc
-Mamiya 7, 80mm (and I'd love to get a 43mm, I think this would be a good opportunity)
-Canon 5D II, 35/1.4, crappy 20-35mm lens
-Canon S90 point-and-shoot
-Nikon SB-600 flash (big), Sunpak 111 flash (tiny)
-tripod???

I'm really not sure I will have enough room or time to deal with the 4x5. I'm also not sure I can bring a tripod with me, it might just take up too much space.

I'm seriously leaning towards the Mamiya 7 and 80mm, with no tripod. I might be leaving, like, immediately...so I would have to find a 43mm on short notice, or have it shipped to me. I would also bring a flash.

I'm also seriously considering picking up a Ricoh GR, the new aps-c one.

Any thoughts as to what you would pack?