I guess this is a beginner's question. I've been shooting black and white exclusively for my serious work since i started photography. but it seems something in my head has snapped and now for some reason i'm seeing things in color. the thing is, i don't know what to do. my first thought was shoot negative film, scan it, and try to reverse and print the film digitally. that idea lasted about a minute (i use photoshop professionally at work, but could not for the life of me color correct the reversed negs). so now i'm thinking about trying chromes. not sure how it will work, since i'm often dealing with a contrast range that seems like it would be tough for chromes to handle (based on what people tell me). although it seems plenty of landscape guys shoot chromes, and i see bright sun and shadows in their work. any thoughts? any ideas on what film to try first? i'm used to working with tmax 100 shot at 50. i'd like the colors to be warm and rich, but not ridiculously saturated like in advertising colors. skin tones aren't an issue for me. i really am not rich enough to do this if it means shooting polaroid or bracketing every shot a half dozen times, like the commercial guys do. thanks for any help!