Just got back from the annual family trip to the Beach (to remind us of what the ocean sounds like and what cosmically challenged people with suntans look like)and passed through Ft. Ord/Cal State University Monkey Brains/whatever the heck its called now and noticed Stillwell Hall---I think thats what they called it---finally either was torn down or slid into the sea as it has been threatening to do for some time. Those of you who have driven up or down Hwy 1 through Seaside, N. of Montery probably remember it as being a beautiful building on the dunes over looking the Bay(mBay, not eBay) Its always been in on the back burner to weasel my way into closed down Ft. Ord and photograph the place. Now that that can't happen I was wondering if anyone else had had the opportunity to record it for posterity on sheet film? There are a number of old historic buildings left (in a delightful state of decay) you can see from Hwy 1 that would make interesting photographs at Ft. Ord. My attempts to get permission from the powers that be has so far been to naught. Has anyone else here had better luck getting aboard?

Cheers!