Spectrum Gallery (a 501c3) is hosting an exhibit of work by Alan Ross for the month of November.
I'm sure Alan needs little or no introduction here on this forum, so I'll just get to the details.

The exhibit ( 38 prints ) runs from Nov. 1st through December 1st.

Alan will be at the Artists Reception that we will hold on Nov. 9th from 4:00 to 8:00 pm ( actually he probably
won't be there until 5:00, depending on airline schedules)

On Sunday Nov. 10th Alan will lead a one day workshop at Spectrum (608 east Olive Ave - Fresno).

Here is the basic workshop promo :

Internationally known master photographer Alan Ross will hold a one-day workshop at Spectrum Gallery on Sunday November 10th.

The workshop will consist of an initial session dedicated to sharing his extensive knowledge of the technical and compositional elements of photographic art. The concepts presented are applicable to all photographers – digital or analog.

Then, weather permitting, Alan will lead a short photo walk around the Tower District. Participants will have an opportunity to have Alan share his expertise in visualizing fine art photography in the field (so be sure to bring a camera).

Following the photo field session Alan will discuss and demonstrate various post-processing techniques. So you got a nice image, what do you do with it?

A review/critique session of student work will also be part of the program so bring a flash-drive or CD, with no more than ten images, for review. If you are a non-digital photographer you can bring in prints for Alan to review.

Fee for the full day workshop ( 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ) will be $100.00. Seating is limited to 20 students – so sign up soon!

To register email Spectrum Gallery via email at spectrumgallery.fresno@gmail.com

or contact me at terry@terryhayden.com