Thread: announcement of LF workshop

announcement of LF workshop

Hello,

I run a photography school called the Denver Darkroom, with a darkroom in basement (ten stations, LF capability, fiber friendly), offering workshops in landscape, figure study, lighting, portraiture, night photography, and of course large format. For which your website is a fantastic help to our students.

We have scheduled a two-day LF workshop for Sept. 11 and 18, two consecutive Saturdays. It's basically an introduction to the camera, studio demos on how it works, then a studio shoot with polaroid type 55, for the first day. Then during the week students check out cameras (we have about 5 monorails and a bunch of Speed Graphics) and bring in negs for the 2d Saturday. More studio shooting, then sesson on developing and printing, finally a critique TBA.

Would it be within your policies to list this workshop? True, for us it would basically be an ad, but for your readers in the area, it would be a service. Would you kindly let me know? Would you want more or less detail than what I indicated above? For more on my school, have a look at: www.denverdarkroom.com.

announcement of LF workshop

We allow a listing in a non-repetitive way of educational events, so you just have. It sounds like your link gives all the relevant information. You've listed this thread in the "Workshop" category, which is at the top of the category links. This gives everyone easy access so that they can review the information about this and other workshops.

If you wish to add any updates, please add them to this thread, versus beginning a new thread. Go into the "Workshop" category and double-click on this original thread. Again, anyone who wishes to review updates to the workshop can review this original thread.

Neil