I have shot film most of my life, but it was always with cheap cameras and mainly for family photos and vacations. I have always wanted to get a nice film camera for many many years, but I always thought of it as an expensive hobby. Now that digital photography is the mainstream way of the world, I got to wondering about film cameras. I stumbled across the Film Photography Project and they have a wonderful podcast. Some of the guys are into Polaroid and others shoot 35mm and 120 and still others on the podcast are into medium and large format photography. One of those guys is Mat Marrash, a young and up and coming guy in LF. He is a great student of film and loves to share his love of film. He has inspired me as well as others on the shoe (show). I have been shooting 120 and 35mm film and some on new Holgas and some on some old vintage cameras. One I really like is the Univex Mercury II that shoots half-frame 35mm pictures. I recently purchased a Wanderlust Travelwide pinhole 4x5 camera on Kickstarter and I am anxiously awaiting to receive that one for sure. I need to get some things for it when it arrives. I need some film backs and a changing bag and probably something to carry it all in. I do have a flickr account at www.flickr.com/AnalogFilmGuy. I don't have much on there right now as I am new to it but I expect to post more soon. I look forward to reading and learning more about LF. I guess I'm taking the plunge and expect to spend more time learning this craft.