Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy lenses?

Where to buy lenses?

Would like to know sources other than ebay to buy lenses. Particularly for a 11x14.

Thanks, Matt

Where to buy lenses?

Call Jim at midwest photo exchange good people there

Where to buy lenses?

Jeff at www.badgergraphics.com, great customer service and the lowest prices around. They have a large selection of new lenses and realy know there stuff.

Where to buy lenses?

KEH in Atlanta. keh.com

David Vickery

Where to buy lenses?

Quality Camera in Atlanta is another good source. They have a website somewhere, I think its www.qualitycamera.com
    Sudek ambled across my mind one day and took his picture. Only he knows where it is.
    David Vickery

Where to buy lenses?

In Canada:

www.harrysproshop.com

Where to buy lenses?

I've gotten some from Robert White in England; service, prices and selection are excellent. Dealt with them on the web www.robertwhite.com I think.

Where to buy lenses?

Photo Gizzmo in New York--great selection of classic lenses at fair prices, but not a very informative website. Look them up at www.photogizzmo.com and call Louis Shu or visit.

Lens and Repro in New York--great selection of classic lenses with prices on the high side. Website tends not to be up to date, but they always have lots of interesting stuff and are worth a visit or an email--www.lensandrepro.com.

Where to buy lenses?

In addition to those others have mentioned, KenMar Camera (www.kenmarcamera.com I think it is). Also a guy named Igor, sorry I don't have his web site handy but you should be able to find it through Google if no one else posts it. I bought a lens recently from him. His prices were on the low side, he had a nice selection especially of older lenses, and the lens was just as described. He goes to many of the camera shows, perhaps others have had experience with him and could comment.
    Brian Ellis
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticize them you'll be
    a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

Where to buy lenses?

I believe from experience that Badger has the lowest prices in the world on new large format lenses. I would check with them for new prices before buying used somewhere else. Service is superb, shipment almost instantaneous.