Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuzzy Pictures! Mini Comparison of Struss, Hyperion, and 'no-name' LBB&Co. Meniscus

Fuzzy Pictures! Mini Comparison of Struss, Hyperion, and 'no-name' LBB&Co. Meniscus

I stayed up late last evening scanning and writing up a little page with 6 pictures of my other expensive bad habit.

None of these will make my name a household word. But they serve for those who are thinking about spending half a gazillion dollars on magic bullets. And the Hyperion shots are an example of using a single component of the triple convertible.

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com/31...esTonopah.html

Don't tune your TV. And if you despise soft focus, move on to the next thread.

None of the lenses are going to be for sale. Ever. You'll have to watch for my death notice.

BTW, since it's impossible to come to any real conclusions with 700X500 jpg's I've linked bigger files to each picture for the interested folk. Click on the picture, and then if you get the looking glass with plus sign enlarge again. These files are 5X7 at 360 dpi, so decent for evaluation. Plus, it's how I get published in Asia

Re: Fuzzy Pictures! Mini Comparison of Struss, Hyperion, and 'no-name' LBB&Co. Menis

Thank you, Jim.

Re: Fuzzy Pictures! Mini Comparison of Struss, Hyperion, and 'no-name' LBB&Co. Menis

Whew, that is super fuzzy. I think perhaps that title should be ore in the vein of "WARNING: Fuzzy Pictures..."
    -Chris

Thanks for doing these. I was just looking at some early soft focus portraits, trying to get inspired.

Stuck inside of Tucson with the Neverland Blues again...

Quote Originally Posted by goamules View Post
    Thanks for doing these. I was just looking at some early soft focus portraits, trying to get inspired.
    Indeed, these make me want to jump back to film-and-soft-lenses for a while! Thanks, Jim, lovely work!
    "I love my Verito lens, but I always have to sharpen everything in Photoshop..."

Thanks Jim. It's a really interesting work.

Love those. Thanks.

Quite good thead, Jim.
    Sometimes love just ain't enough.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pierre506/sets/

Thanks to all.

Beautiful work, Jim.
    John Youngblood
    www.jyoungblood.com