Thread: Kodak/Creo iQSmart2 can't change "Format" to 40-slide option. Any suggestions?

Kodak/Creo iQSmart2 can't change "Format" to 40-slide option. Any suggestions?

Happy Friday,

I own a Kodak/Creo iQsmart2. I must have messed up something on my last scan because when I booted it up today, the only format options available to me were 35mm, 6x6, 6.7, $ 4x5. I turned the scanner off and rebooted my Mac. Now when I open it up, an open dialogue box pops up, asking me to "Set Folder for Tables". I'm trying to find anything in the manual regarding re-setting "format", and am just not sure about Tables. Anyone else ever have this problem, or can suggest a direction? I'm all ears.

Best,

Marian

Re: Kodak/Creo iQSmart2 can't change "Format" to 40-slide option. Any suggestions?

Tables* is the folder where all the oXYgen data tables, including the formats are stored. Usually it is a sub-folder in the folder to where the oXYgen is installed. Using that pop-up dialog try to navigate to and select the correct folder .
    If that is not working for some reason, try to re-install the SW. Before re-installing backup your calibration data and after install - restore it to avoid running the full Create Tables procedure.

SergeyT.

Re: Kodak/Creo iQSmart2 can't change "Format" to 40-slide option. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by SergeyT View Post
    Tables* is the folder where all the oXYgen data tables, including the formats are stored. Usually it is a sub-folder in the folder to where the oXYgen is installed. Using that pop-up dialog try to navigate to and select the correct folder .
    If that is not working for some reason, try to re-install the SW. Before re-installing backup your calibration data and after install - restore it to avoid running the full Create Tables procedure.

SergeyT.
    Hi SergeyT - thanks so much for replying. I'll try to find the correct folder. If not, I'll see if I can figure out how to re-install.

Best,

M

Sergy - thanks for the tip. I dug around and managed to find a folder that worked. Again, thanks!

Matt G

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2013-07-15 at 1.20.20 PM.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	98861

As SergeyT says, when you launch oXYgen and it asks you to "set folder for tables", navigate to the tables folder in Applications>oXYgenScan>oXYgenScan-App.folder>iQsmart Tables. Your masks should now be available! See screenshot for easy reference.

Cheers,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoToyo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2013-07-15 at 1.20.20 PM.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	98861

As SergeyT says, when you launch oXYgen and it asks you to "set folder for tables", navigate to the tables folder in Applications>oXYgenScan>oXYgenScan-App.folder>iQsmart Tables. Your masks should now be available! See screenshot for easy reference.

Cheers,
    Matt
    Matt - that's brilliant! Thanks for the screen shot. Very much appreciate the help, from both you and Sergey.
    Best,
    Marian