Thread: Thanks

Thanks

Thanks at all members and this forum ..............i have bought my new enlarger ... DURST 138s ...... nega 138 , lapfe mask for 4x5 6x9 35mm 6x6 , a rodagon 150, a bulb , 4 LAtico 240 240 200 130 .....

i'm tired ......... 85kg from street level to 2 level ,...........stupid stairs ....

Re: Thanks

Hey congratulations, sounds like a nice setup. Hey I here you about moving the enlarger, just moved all my fathers wood and metal shop, including a big table saw, metal lathe and milling machine, thankfully no where stairs involved. It would be nice to see some pictures of you 138s.

Roger

awesome tank of an enlarger... it was one of the first ones I ever used... the neg carriers are great and it's build like a ... house.

My 138 is very used but it works .....and that' s all ! only the rodagon with durst impossible lens panel is between 150 or 200 € ...... and for only 500 i took the lot ....

2 level of stairs is impossible .... today ....... i'm still tired , but my enlarger come from Turin .... from an old house ..... that's means only four level ..... ..... (HELP ...) and then 300 Km to my house with the beast in a europe car .....not a mega ford f150 or dodge ram ....

But now ........i can say .......YES I CAN PRINT my 4x5 ....... eheheeheheh with my shen hao (used) , the sironar 150 , my berlebach and cambo 69 for 120 film i can do anything !