Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 European Airports... Film Was Never X-Rayed. This Brief Note Might Work For You Too!

5 European Airports... Film Was Never X-Rayed. This Brief Note Might Work For You Too!

Sorry Jean-Louis Llech, but I don't think anyone would understand your Russian, at least the portion where you ask of the inspection of hands instead of hand inspection. Here what it should be like:

RU: Огромная просьба, не пропускать эти пленки через рентген (пленки для профессионального использования), так как они будут безнадежно повреждены излучением. Пожалуйста, проведите ручной досмотр пленок. Огромное спасибо за Вашу помощь и понимание.

5 European Airports... Film Was Never X-Rayed. This Brief Note Might Work For You Too!

And your spanish would probably cause the opposite effect. Your phrase "sea bastante agradable" is a confrontational one where the person inspecting the film would probably pass it through the x rays just for being an ass......

Jean-Louis Llech

Shogo :
    Thanks. You're right, and it is a very good thing for everybody to have these mistakes corrected by people who speak these languages better than I do.
    About russian, I didn't use this language since a very long time, and I was not quite sure of my translation.
    Jorge : Cuál sería su traducción ?

If we have several reactions like yours to this post, we will probably obtain a very good and complete "please don't fog my films" note. ;>)