Thread: To all who know someone who got Imacon Flextight Precision II scanner

Exclamation To all who know someone who got Imacon Flextight Precision II scanner

Please, people, we need your help!

We got one such scanner and it's important to start it up. We built a power adaptor for this but got trouble seeking software and deciding currently which SCSI controller would be better for. We even never seen how it works. Only know that is an old stuff working on old Macs or Windows 98. According to this:

- if someone could provide the soft and driver (original disc content) for Imacon Flextight Precision II over Internet (file share system or share trough google drive or something), we would be very grateful (plan to start it under windows, so, windows driver/soft is our priority needs);

- if you know any nuances using/setting up such scanner (controller, drivers, software, etc) - please, let me know!

Please answer in this thread or mail me to: cavetec D0G gmail d0t C0m.

Thanks for your attention and excuse my english,
    Tony

PS Dear moderators, I not sure where to post it on this board, so, please move the thread to right place if i missed. Excuse me if something wrong in this thread.
    Thankyou!

A.K.A Lucky Bloke ;-)

Re: To all who know someone who got Imacon Flextight Precision II scanner

Just visit hasselbladusa.com and register. Then you can download any software and firmware.