Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8x10 Durst Enlargers

8x10 Durst Enlargers

Jan, come on, you're much too modest. I saw how you handled that funky light system at the Embassy suite. The flapping arms and everything. Very much entertaining (but I must admit, your photographs were much better...)

"Toe Smasher" Paul (how is the toe, BTW?)
    The only trouble with doin' nothing is you can't tell when you get caught up

8x10 Durst Enlargers

Don,

The down side is that he is in lust/love with that L184, not sure why. It looks more like somthing that they found next to a wolly mamoth and almost the same size.

Mike,

When you have more water on the floor than in the sink it is time for a new sink. Counters and cabinets move and shake. And the space needs air and heat. Not to much to make the work flow better. Yes I to have and old sweat shirt that my wife keeps putting in the trash. It still keeps me warm and it is still in one piece.

Paul,

Thank you, the green purple color is not up to my knee yet, but the doctor with the smoking feathers and rock rattles said that I would be fine by the end of summer. Aha the wonders of modern science and a magnetic personality can do a lot in front of a group. I had a great time at the View Camera Conferance and I hope that Steve lets me come back again. I thank all the photographers that came and I enjoyed meeting some new friends. KIT

Jan Pietrzak

8x10 Durst Enlargers

I just found this website, and want to put the word out that I have a Super Chromega F (Omega 8x10 Color Enlarger) with extra condensor head as well 3 lenses that I am trying to sell. This is the floor model that looks like a giant D2. Any interested parties? I am in Greensboro, NC.

Charlie Lowe

8x10 Durst Enlargers

I have for sale a very clean Elwood 8x10 enlarger. Enlarger comes with two Kodak enlarging lenses on Elwood boards, 7.5" and 10". The unit is currently mounted on a very stable 4' x 4' base that I built out of 2x4's and MDF. I will not to ship the enlarger but will try to work out delivery possibilities within a reasonable distance from Dallas, TX if required Included with the Elwood are 3 hard rubber Kodak 8x10 developing tanks, a couple stainless wash tanks, film hangers, etc. Bottom line is that I'm getting out of large format photography all together.

Also have a beautiful Beseler 4x5 enlarger with motor drive. This unit comes with the stock condenser head, a cold light head, a dichlor color head, and a Minolta strobe head. Please email me for photos and any questions that you might have for either enlarger.

Price is somewhat negotable and preference given to who can get this stuff out of my basement the quickest. The Elwood without the base could fit into a Crown Vic or larger vehicle. If you want the base, it just fits in the back of a Excursion or of course a pick up. The Beseler 4x5 comes with its table base which would be best transported in a SUV.

I will try to put together a "package" of dark room items for each enlarger and should have that information available in the next day or two. Like I said, this stuff has got to go and I might as well clear out as much of it as I can to whoever purchases the enlargers.

Please contact me at gdobson@juno.com

Thanks, George

8x10 Durst Enlargers

I have a Durst 184 with BW head that I will let go for $2,000 in the Seattle area.