Thanks for you help

One things bothers me a bit, I don't have these metal part on my Kalart, the one with the "handles", I just have a simple metal plate without anything to attach the flash's clamps on it.

I noticed this while surfing looking for informations about Graflex flash.

Therefore I may have to look for this part before thinking about buying a flash or trying the famous Focuspot which may be usefull to me indeed !

By the way don't worry about my commercial ektar I mounted it on a Sinar Board and I use it with my F2. I was wondering if I could get something close to the famous Aero Ektar trick (you know the miniature effect given by a small aperture and some mouvements...) This lens has a confortable image circle and allowed me to experiment a lot of things in portraits.

I've been practising large format for three years and I have three 4x5 cameras, The Pacemaker, A pristine Sinar F2 and my fist one a Linhof Color.

Anyway first of all I have to get a ground glass magnifier for my Pacemaker, a long one, which I could find something else than the chinese models.

Now I think I have mastered all the features of my Pacemaker, it took me a few days 'cause I was too accustomed to monorail 4x5 cameras.This camera is a wonderful tool made in a time when things were meant to last, I will take good care of it.

Thanks a lot

Laurent