Thread: Craig Blacklock Workshop in Glen Canyon (Utah + AZ)

Craig Blacklock Workshop in Glen Canyon (Utah + AZ)

Large format photographers Craig Blacklock and Joel Belmont are leading a unique and exciting week-long workshop through Glen Canyon (covers remote locations in southern Utah and northern Arizona) April 21st to 27th, 2013. In case you missed Craig's email, here's the skinny:

"A couple of years ago, I spent time in the Slot Canyons, doing photography for my book, Slot Canyons of Page Arizona. I fell in love with the region, but was also frustrated at how difficult it was to learn about, and gain access to out-of-the way photography locations. So I'm tremendously excited to have the opportunity to return there, co-instructing a workshop with Joel Belmont, who knows Lake Powell and the surrounding landscape intimately. I know he will get us to the best subjects at the perfect times of day.

The Dynamic Landscape is a scenery-packed seven day expedition into the absolute best landscapes that the Southwest has to offer. Massive towering buttes, red rock canyons filled with deep dmerald water, the best slot canyons on the planet, the world's largest natural bridge/arch, winding canyons with water so still that it mirrors the landscape and natural amphitheaters so large they will take your breath away. Cactus blooms, petroglyphs, dinosaur tracks, sculpted waterfalls and Anasazi ruins add to an already amazing photographic journey. We will also focus evening workshops on making night exposures of the desert sky and light painting of the landscape. Learn more about this amazing photographic adventure HERE.

While the main intent of the workshop is getting to these incredible places, I'll personally share my techniques for working in these challenging light conditions — the same field and editing techniques I used to master the images for my Slot Canyons book.

I know this expedition will be an experience I'll treasure forever. I hope you will be able share it with Joel and me."

Space is filling up quickly. If you would like to join us for this amazing photographic adventure, make sure to get a deposit in as soon as you can to hold your spot open. More at http://www.dynamicphotoworkshops.com...amic-landscape
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TheDynamicLandscape3.jpg