PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

cottesloe
19-Jan-2013, 01:44
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to LF photography, having just acquired a Pacemaker Speed Graphic 4x5 sometime back in October.

I've been dabbling in film photography for about 4 years now, and have gone through my fair share of 35mm and medium format gear, but never really considered LF until I chanced upon a number of photographers who used this tool & medium to create breathtaking work! Needless to say, I had to try it out and now count my LF kit as another tool in my arsenal.

I divide my time mainly between Singapore and Perth Australia, and would love to get to know photographers who are located in these parts. Feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to learning more about LF photography via the forum, and to contribute as well in time.

Sample of my work with LF can be viewed here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ernestlew/sets/72157631974311017/

cheers,

Ernest.

cosmicexplosion
19-Jan-2013, 04:53
Welcome to the madhouse!

kbrede
19-Jan-2013, 08:59
Welcome to the forum!

Andrew Plume
19-Jan-2013, 13:17
welcome Ernest

with a 'COTTESLOE' name, I'd guessed that you had to have a 'Perth connection' and fwiw, one of my favourite Cities

regards

andrew

cottesloe
21-Jan-2013, 09:04
Welcome to the madhouse!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome Ernest

with a 'COTTESLOE' name, I'd guessed that you had to have a 'Perth connection' and fwiw, one of my favourite Cities

regards

andrew

tks guys for the warm welcome, glad to be here..

@andrew, haha yeah it's pretty obvious, it's my fav place in all of perth..