PDA

View Full Version : Feedback wanted on an autocad (R14) 8x10" box camera construction

Øyvind Dahle
15-Apr-2004, 13:16
I'm designing a box camera to use with a 210mm Apo-symmar and a 8x10" frame with ground glass, using autocad (R14).

I have added a detachable tripod-mount to swing the entire camera 360° around it's centre of weight, and wingnuts and gaskets to focus. The weight is 3kg with one filmholder not including the focusing device and the latest increas of foot.

I intend to upload PDFs (printable in 1:1) and autocad files to my homepage at www.dahledak.no, so if you do not get a respond from my not so reliable despammed-adress, find an alternative adress on my website.

Please send me an e-mail if you are interested in viewing the autocad-files, and I would be glad for any feedback. Size of file is 128kb.

Øyvind:D

Øyvind Dahle
15-Apr-2004, 13:41
By the way, my despammed.com adress is dahle

Øyvind:D

Huib
15-Apr-2004, 14:33
Hi,

Contact your fellow countryman Jon Grepstad (http://home.online.no/~gjon), he's wellknown for his DIY 4x5" viewcamera. Otherwise subscribe to the 'camera-makers' maillinglist for like minded people (see Jon's website for the link)

Huib

www.huibsmeets.com