PDA

View Full Version : U.K. based workshop with Tillman Crane, May 8th -13th 2004

Colin Myers
30-Mar-2004, 09:55
There are still a couple of spaces left on the "Craft, Vision & Inspiration" workshop with Tillman Crane, to be held over May 8th -13th, 2004 at the Inversnaid Photography Centre, Scotland. The workshop covers fieldwork, critique, precise technical instruction, darkroom demos and tutorials - everything necessary to produce fine photographs and PT/PD prints. The centre, located about 90 minutes drive from Glasgow, was a former hunting lodge of the Dukes of Montrose, and has a marvellous setting overlooking Loch Lomond. The food and hospitality are fantastic. I have attended several other workshops there, and can thoroughly recommend it!! Tillmans reputation, as Photographer and Teacher, speaks for itself. Anyone interested, should contact Andre Goulancourt at info@inversnaidphoto.com for further details. You are assured of an unforgettable week! I shall be attending myself!

Colin Myers

Martin Reekie
31-Mar-2004, 01:53
I agree with Colin! I was on the workshop with Tillman last year. It was informative, inspirational, productive and (most importantly) fun. Linda's cooking is great, the location (apart from the midges!) fantastic and Tillman's method of teaching impressive. Met and became friends with some fine folk.

If you can - go! You won't regret it.