PDA

View Full Version : New French member.

fconstant_
11-Nov-2012, 04:24
Hi everybody,

My name is François Constant, i'm a 24 yrs old french black and white film photographer, and i just bought a Sinar F2 with a 210mm f/5.6, like a month ago, so here i am.
Unfortunately, we don't have forums like that in France, dedicated to large format.
I hope i'll be able to learn a lot by reading your posts and sharing my work with you guys.

I'll post my first studio portrait with my brand new large format camera in an appropriate section.

Best regards from France,

François.

welly
11-Nov-2012, 04:29
Bonjour et bienvenue, Francois!

papac
11-Nov-2012, 05:10
Hi from a fellow european:)

/c

Jody_S
11-Nov-2012, 05:15
Bienvenue dans notre petit coin du 'net.

Renato Tonelli
11-Nov-2012, 06:12
Welcome - you will find lots of useful information in this forum.

doublezero
11-Nov-2012, 12:39
hello francois ,

welcom here ,
there is a french large format forum , named galerie-photo.com ,
you can even register on it

best regards

Emmanuel BIGLER
12-Nov-2012, 06:58
Welcome ;)

Dan Fromm
12-Nov-2012, 07:25
Unfortunately, we don't have forums like that in France, dedicated to large format.

http://www.galerie-photo.info/forum/

jk0592
12-Nov-2012, 08:00
Bienvenue, François.
Français ou non, peu importe, ici c'est uniquement grand format. L'expérience partagée par beaucoup de membres rend la pratique plus intéressante pour tous.

LaurentB
12-Nov-2012, 08:34
Hi everybody,

My name is François Constant, i'm a 24 yrs old french black and white film photographer, and i just bought a Sinar F2 with a 210mm f/5.6, like a month ago, so here i am.
I hope i'll be able to learn a lot by reading your posts and sharing my work with you guys.

I'll post my first studio portrait with my brand new large format camera in an appropriate section.

Best regards from France,

François.

Bienvenue François !

Il y a tout de même Galerie-Photo, même si ce n'est pas limité au GF, on en parle tout de même beaucoup !

Laurent

Emmanuel BIGLER
12-Nov-2012, 08:48
Il y a tout de même Galerie-Photo

1/ nul n'est prophète en son pays
2/ the grass is always greener on the other side of the Atlantic
(and the existing stock of Graphic Press cameras is definitely much bigger on the proper side of the Altlantic; however for European-made cameras, or Boyer lenses, things might be different)

LaurentB
12-Nov-2012, 09:25
Il y a tout de même Galerie-Photo

1/ nul n'est prophète en son pays
2/ the grass is always greener on the other side of the Atlantic
(and the existing stock of Graphic Press cameras is definitely much bigger on the proper side of the Altlantic; however for European-made cameras, or Boyer lenses, things might be different)

Je n'avais pas vu le post de Dan Fromm... cela commence à ressembler à une insistance un peu lourde ;-)

<EnglishModeON>I did not see Dan's reference to Galerie Photo, my posting might look like a plug</EnglishModeOn>

Dan Fromm
12-Nov-2012, 09:44
Laurent, Galerie-Photo is, to my taste, one of the best photography sites. By all means plug it.

LaurentB
13-Nov-2012, 13:17
Laurent, Galerie-Photo is, to my taste, one of the best photography sites. By all means plug it.

Dan, I fully agree, it's a really great site.

Simon Liddiard
13-Nov-2012, 13:37
Welcome François, from your neighbour across la Manche.

Simon