PDA

View Full Version : Help with pricing these items please

oldpom
17-Jul-2012, 05:42
I have listed a Durst 139G for sale with loads of extras. Could someone please help with pricing the individual items, as i may advertise them seperately if the complete set up does not sell. I have added the pics of some of the items.

Thank you in advance for any help.77328773297733077331

frotog
17-Jul-2012, 09:02
The 139 is a rare enlarger. I'd think that a condenser setup like yours would be worth approx. $1500 to the right buyer. Heck, multi-contrast cold light setups like the old zone vi fetch over a grand on the bay. That system pales in comparison to the durst.

If you decide to part it out the pieces that are most desirable are the negative carriers, their inserts and the bulbs. I've seen nega138 glass carriers go for $150-$300. The bulbs you have are very desirable as they're no longer made in this size. Recently one sold for $150 on ebay. Condensers (big heavy square glass things) are pretty common - figure $30-$50 each. The vacuum easel attachment could fetch as much as $300 if you can figure out how to package it. Also, any little bits and pieces that you might have for the carriers can oftentimes bring in more cash than you'd think. If you go this way, piece all this stuff out in individual international ebay auctions and you'll do alright without having to ship the base or the column. Hope this helps.

oldpom
17-Jul-2012, 13:48
Many thanks frotog for taking the time to to sort that out for me, appreciated.Yes, the easel attachment is very heavy and would have to be collected I think, rather than shipped, unless by courier. Just another question. Can you please tell me the correct name for the item in picture #2, next to the lenses, bottom row far left.. It is the piece that looks like a camera and says Leica. Thanks again.

frotog
17-Jul-2012, 14:10
Yeah, that's an interesting piece. Looks to be some sort of 35mm duplication device for making 35mm copy film. Wild guess I know, but it's definitely not a leica rangefinder.

oldpom
17-Jul-2012, 15:16
Thanks frotog, I will get some better pics of it, that may help identify it. Appreciate your help m8.