PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in 10' and 12' Cambo UST stands?

atcace
29-May-2012, 19:49
I found a stock of nice clean used Cambo stands, all UST versions 10' and 12' in LA. I'm going to see on friday thinking of buying a 10' for myself, believe they have about 10 or so stands! If you have any interest, send me a message and I'll reply with details of what I find out. Pricing very good for them...

Marc B.
30-May-2012, 03:15
Wish I was in the Los Angeles area, for local pick-up. I would love having one of these.

Handling, [crating], shipping/truck-freight prices on these units will easily exceed $200-$250...just for
destinations on the west coast alone. Probably much more for central or east coast destinations.

Would you be handling the crating process for freight shipping?
With crating and freight costs, plus your additional fees, these stands would need
to be priced well under $700-$900 USD each for...very good pricing.

Marc

atcace
30-May-2012, 04:34
Marc,

I'm willing to put the effort into getting these into the hands of photographers that want one, getting hard to find good clean ones. I'll find out some more info on friday if you're interested.

I have a storage unit and a full time guy that builds crates for all of my shipments, he's the best. With my bulk shipping discounts, freight would be in the $200-$250 range. Think the stands can be bought around $600 each.

I had a 12' UST, just sold it because I'm moving and wanted to find a 10', shipping to NJ was $250.