PDA

View Full Version : Anyon know of LF workshop in South Colorado-Sand Dunes?

Doug_3727
11-Jan-2004, 10:27
Hi all and thanks for more great info.

I have been looking for a LF workshop out of south Colorado that works in the Great Sand Dunes National Monument. I have searched all the archives and such and can't find it. Does anyone on the board have knowledge of it? I am looking for a 3-5 day hands on LF workshop sometime in late July to the first week of August in the area between west Texas and California but liked what I had heard about the one in Colorado. One that had field trips and printing if possible. Thanks for any help. Doug

John Hennessy
11-Jan-2004, 12:26
Howard Bond has had workshops there in the past; don't know about now.

Raymond Bleesz
12-Jan-2004, 07:17
Doug,

Steve Anchell, the editor of Photovision Magazine, lives in Crestone which is a few short miles from the Sand Dunes area. I understand he does custom workshops with prior arrangements which I have given thought to as well.I believe he offers regular workshops as well in the Sand Dunes at various times of the year. He is well recognized & accepted in the field.

Raymond ---Edwards--in the Vail valley.

Donald Miller
12-Jan-2004, 18:26
I just returned from photographing there last week. Don't do workshops but a good place to visit. July will be overrun with touristas...campgrounds were full when I was there last July. Also gets hotter then He** there in July. Last week was great...snow and ice in the lee sides of the dunes.