PDA

View Full Version : Kim Weston and Randy Efros Scottish Workshops

Martin Reekie
9-Jan-2004, 04:09
I’m arranging two workshops in Scotland with Kim Weston and Randy Efros. They will be from Monday evening 23rd to Friday afternoon 27th August, 2004 and from Sunday evening 29th August to Thursday afternoon 2nd September, 2004 at Hospitalfield House in Arbroath on the east coast of Scotland. Although there is a cost to attend these events we are running them on a “at cost” basis, i.e. neither Kim, Randy of myself will make any money out of this!

Details of the events are at http://www.m-reekie.com/Kim.htm. This is the first time Kim and Randy have taught outside the US and is a fantastic chance for anyone in the UK or Europe to meet these great photographers without the expense of travelling to California.

We have sponsorship from Calumet and ARCA-SWISS, both Kim and Randy use these cameras. I’m also seeking sponsorship from a number of other well-known companies. You will get the chance to see the whole process; from making the image, development by inspection in ABC Pyro, Kim printing from one of his grandfathers negatives to print mounting and presentation

Martin Reekie
15-Jan-2004, 13:22
An update on the workshops. We now have additional sponsorship from Agfa and Ilford. We still have a number of spaces left on the two workshops, 3 on the first and 6 on the second.

Martin Reekie
2-Jun-2004, 04:00
Another update on the workshop, there are now only two places left on the first workshop, three on the second.

This is a fantastic opportunity for those in the UK to meet Kim Weston and Randy Efros and learn a great deal about photography and the Weston family contribution to it.