PDA

View Full Version : Capture One RAW processor discount worth a look

Daniel Moore
23-Mar-2012, 22:51
Courtesy of RobGalbraith.com

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-11675-12439

Sideshow Bob
24-Mar-2012, 11:43
I got an email from Phase One and if you use the the voucher CELEB you will get a 40% discount (see below).

Mr.Gale

Join our celebration and get started using the ultimate in image software!

This week, we have made it even easier getting started with our image software! Our new website offers a wealth of information and the extended 60 days free Capture One trial gives you more time to familiarize yourself with the many great features and benefits.

To celebrate, we are giving a 30% discount on all software in our online store for the next 4 days. We'd also like to reward our loyal customers, and you can get a 40% discount when you buy from our online store - but only until this Sunday!*

Take advantage of this unique offer by using the voucher CELEB when you make your purchase - just don't wait too long!

Visit our new online store today

* The 40% discount applies to the official list prices and the offer covers all software products in the online store until March 25th

lightningbug
21-Apr-2012, 23:24
I'm sad I missed this!. The lowest I can find was 289 with a BHphotovideo online coupon. It was free shipping and no tax but $209 still sounds much nicer!

I'll keep an eye out there now.