PDA

View Full Version : New bellows recommendation

John Conway
12-Mar-2012, 13:34
I would like to know where I can find a good source for a replacement bellows for my Keith twin lens 4x5 camera.

Len Middleton
12-Mar-2012, 13:42
Custom Bellows in the UK, see: www.custombellows.co.uk

Used them for the replacement bellows on my Korona 8x20 Panoramic.

I think you will find a number of recommendations on this forum for them.

Richard Rankin
12-Mar-2012, 13:49
I've also used Custom Bellows and was very pleased on an 11x14 bellows they made.
Richard

Richard Rankin
12-Mar-2012, 13:52
Incidentally, if you want spiffier colors, you can also get a bellows from Sandeha, who is a member here, I believe. He has brighter colors.
http://www.sandehalynch.com/isolette.htm

Richard

John Conway
12-Mar-2012, 14:52
Thank you kindly.

sully75
13-Mar-2012, 02:58
After having tried some of the options available (and making some of my own - very time consuming and frustrating) I might give a try to the guy on ebay, ecbuyonline or something like that.

That's about all I'll say on it.

Gerard de Vrueh
14-Mar-2012, 16:03
Hello,

Sully75 made a good recomendation! i have bought a bellows for my wistaDX from this seller and it is very good quality. I was about 65 dollar and when i got it i noticed that it was from Shen Hao brand. It is important that you measure the size of your bellows and communicate it to the seller. He had my bellows made on order. After payment it only took a week to manufacture and was send to me by post. I received it in about ten days.

Regards Gerard

John Conway
14-Mar-2012, 16:46
I am going to reach out to the recommended people. The bellows are good for now but they are old and very stiff. I am thinking about brown since the camera is that funky color similar to the Kodak Master camera. I think the double bellows in brown will look very pleasing.

Iga
16-Mar-2012, 01:14
Hi !
Sandeha Lynch did my Agfa Ansco bellows. Two weeks in total, about 35% cheapier than CB, both frames installed. Nice work.
Igor.