PDA

View Full Version : Howtek D4500 Drum Mounting Station and Drum

digidom
3-Mar-2012, 00:01
My trusty old D4500 died a couple of years ago and I was wondering if anyone was interested in the drum and mounting station that I am left with. A few bottles of anti-newton oil, a small can of drum cleaner and the soft and wooly duster for cleaning inside the drum included.

greenrhino
3-Mar-2012, 10:05
I'm interested, please contact me offline @ studio$greenrhinoinc.com

Best
Anthony

patfahey
6-Mar-2012, 15:44
Hi Dominic,

Do you still have the drum?

What kind of shape is it in? Any crazing?

Thanks. -Pat

digidom
6-Mar-2012, 21:46
Hi Dominic,

Do you still have the drum?

What kind of shape is it in? Any crazing?

Thanks. -Pat

Hi Pat it's in very good nick and hasn't been used as a workhorse, only for my own stuff.

I had a good look at it when I took the pix and I couldn't see any problems and absolutely no crazing as it was always cleaned with drum NOT FILM cleaner.

I would sell it on the assumption that if you weren't happy with it I would give a refund.

Kindest,

hyphen78
24-Mar-2012, 23:34
Is drum mounting station still for sale?

cheers
richard
ks1972@bigpond.com

BrianAdererPhoto
29-Nov-2013, 19:26
My trusty old D4500 died a couple of years ago and I was wondering if anyone was interested in the drum and mounting station that I am left with. A few bottles of anti-newton oil, a small can of drum cleaner and the soft and wooly duster for cleaning inside the drum included.

I don't suppose you still have this? Please email ennigmatick@gmail.com

Melnick Studios Inc.
25-Apr-2015, 18:36

Still available??