PDA

View Full Version : Started my own Free Classified Section on Antiquecameras.net

CCHarrison
25-Feb-2012, 08:28
Please come see

http://antiquecameras.net/classifieds.html

and feel free to post.

Thanks
Dan

William Whitaker
25-Feb-2012, 09:35
Maybe I'm just slow, but I don't get the bit about the code and the "Your Answer box".

CCHarrison
25-Feb-2012, 09:47
To post an ad, you need to enter in the "YOUR ANSWER" Box, the code in red font after "Please enter" (for example "See Special Offers" ) in the YOUR ANSWER BOX.

Because the service free, its a way to get advertising by the provider. It also prevent robo postings. Hope this helps

Dan

Leigh
25-Feb-2012, 10:10
So this thread is just an advertising troll, yes?

We have a classified section here.

- Leigh

alex from holland
25-Feb-2012, 10:13
Why would that be a troll?
I think it's a good thing. Not anyone is able to advertise over here. Beside of that Dan's website is a great source, visited by many collectors.

bvaughn4
25-Feb-2012, 10:40
Why would that be a troll?
I think it's a good thing. Not anyone is able to advertise over here. Beside of that Dan's website is a great source, visited by many collectors.

+1

CCHarrison
25-Feb-2012, 11:47
No troll. An alternative that will feature antique and classic items. Not trying
to compete with LFF.

Best
Dan

alex from holland
25-Feb-2012, 11:52
Dan, i just had a quick look. When placing a seach add, just one week online is a bit short i think.
How about a month?

Alex

BrianShaw
25-Feb-2012, 12:02
Dan... maybe some of the flack is related to the fact that LFPF has "Announcement" and "Resources" forums, which might be the preferred location(s) for your announcement of a new suying-and-selling resource. Good luck with your new venture!

Carlin
25-Feb-2012, 12:21
Hi Dan, thank you for putting the Vade Mecum on sale!

CCHarrison
25-Feb-2012, 12:22
Good point. I didn't think about announcements. Alex, I may extend the length based on how many posts there are.

Thanks
Dan

Ken Lee
25-Feb-2012, 12:27
No big deal. I moved it to the Announcements section.

CCHarrison
25-Feb-2012, 12:30
Thanks Ken

Brian Ellis
25-Feb-2012, 12:32
It's free. And not every person interested in large format cameras, especially antiques, is a member here. There used to be four other large format photographers in town that I knew and none of them were members here even before they switched to digital. Doesn't seem like a troll to me.