PDA

View Full Version : Newest Gallery In Carmel

Oficino Uno
12-Feb-2012, 14:43
Allison Wood previously of Photography West has gone on her own to start Oficino Uno, Private Dealer of Fine Art Photography. Her office is located on Ocean Ave between Dolores & San Carlos, she is currently open only by appointment. However she is typically there Fri-Sun after 1pm. She has an eclectic group of photographers, all film based. Check out website www.oficinouno.com

Jon Shiu
12-Feb-2012, 15:35
Congratulations and good luck with your venture!

Jon

vinny
12-Feb-2012, 17:04
Cool. We met a couple years ago when I stopped in. I'll stop by if I'm ever back there. Good luck.

Brian K
12-Feb-2012, 19:02
Best of luck with the Gallery.

Nathan Potter
12-Feb-2012, 21:35
Always like to see new gallery attempts. Nice to see a Robert Doisneau image as a recent addition. Don't often see his wonderful street images anymore; easily the equal of Bresson who seems ubiquitous in the gallery scene lately.

Hope you have a sustainable operation there.

Nate Potter, Austin TX.

Jim Cole
13-Feb-2012, 10:08
Allison,

Best of luck with the new gallery. My wife and I met you a couple of years ago when we visited Photography West. It's nice to know we'll have another fine gallery to visit next time we're in Carmel.

Jim

Kerik Kouklis
13-Feb-2012, 14:13
Welcome to the LF Forum, Alli! ;-)

Jim Fitzgerald
13-Feb-2012, 18:36
Allison, best of luck. I will be sure to stop in on my next visit to Carmel.

Oficino Uno
24-Jun-2012, 16:53
Thanks everyone! I try to be here Thurs-Sun from 1-6pm, since I'm by appointment only I suggest you give me a call to make sure I'm available. If I'm not at the gallery I should be close by! 831.915.4411