PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 14 (up to 16) photographers for Folio Exchange #2

Jim Becia
4-Jan-2012, 09:36
I've had a couple of past participants inquire about a second "folio exchange." It's been about ten months since the last one and by the time everything gets pulled together, it will be about a year. So with that in mind I am looking for 14 (up to 16) participants for the next exchange, of which I am one. I am going to "steal" a theme from this board, and the subject of folio exchange #2 will be "At Water's Edge." So all photos/prints should contain water in some form as the subject. I will be putting the folios together as I did last year. The only requirement in terms of money is the paying of the return postage and this year I am asking for an extra $3 to cover the cost of the folio cover.

Requirements:
1. The photo/print must be on 11x14 paper. It can be vertical or horizontal.
2. The image itself must have at least one inch of margin on all four sides.
3. The print should be signed or at least have the photographer's name on it along with a title to the print.
4. With 14 participants, it will be necessary to send 14 prints.
5. This is not a "critique" project. By that I mean, please send your best.
6. Color or B&W.

So, at this time, please let me know if you would like to participate. Please send me a private message and I will post the final list here after I have received enough of a commitment. Please note that the number could be as high as 15 or 16 if enough people pm me. Once the list is posted, I will let everyone know the deadline (at least 6 weeks) and also what info I would like provided for the folio.

Last year's exchange worked nicely. Hopefully, we can do it again. Thanks. Jim Becia

Jim Becia
4-Jan-2012, 13:16
Five spots already filled. Thanks. Jim

Scott Walker
4-Jan-2012, 13:18
PM sent
This was an excellent exchange the first time and I would be honored to participate again.

MIke Sherck
4-Jan-2012, 14:42
My wife and I loved the first portfolio. Count me in!!

Mike

Jim Becia
4-Jan-2012, 16:32
OK, ten spots filled. Thanks. Jim

Jim Becia
5-Jan-2012, 06:52
OK, twelve spots now filled. Let's get 4 more participants and the project will be set. For those who have not participated in the past, the final folio turned out very nice last year and I expect it to be every bit as good if not better this year. Thanks. Jim

jackies
6-Jan-2012, 05:26
I'm in. . . wet darkroom only or digital prints accepted?

Jackie

Scott Walker
6-Jan-2012, 10:35
I'm in. . . wet darkroom only or digital prints accepted?

Jackie

Either print type was accepted the first time, I have to assume the rules are the same this time.

Jim Becia
6-Jan-2012, 11:04
Prints can be inkjet, darkroom, whatever. Just need to be from large format and follow the "guidelines" listed above. Jackie, if interested please send me a pm confirming. Thanks. Jim

We are at 14 participants (assuming Jackie is one), so I would like two more to make it 16. Need two more to step up. Thanks. Jim

Jim Becia
9-Jan-2012, 08:04
OK, we do have 14 confirmed participants. So that will make the project a go, however, I would like two more to make it 16 for this folio. So how about two more participants?

I will be out and about for about 4 weeks starting around Jan. 24th. I would like to have the images to me by March 1st, but I can certainly stretch the deadline out a bit if need be.

Here is a list of the 14:

Jim Becia
Dan Smith
Richard A Johnson
CD Holden
Scott Walker
Biedron (Bob)
Larry Gebhardt
Mike Scherck
Erik Larsen
Steve Goldstein
John Brady
Darren Krueger
Ghostcount (Randy Estudillo)
Jackies (Jaqueline Stocken)

Would like to add two more names to the list. How about it? Thanks. Jim

Jim Becia
9-Jan-2012, 11:58
OK, now we have 15 confirmed participants. So that will make the project a go, however, I would like one more to make it 16 for this folio. So how about just one more participants?

I will be out and about for about 4 weeks starting around Jan. 24th. I would like to have the images to me by March 1st, but I can certainly stretch the deadline out a bit if need be.

Here is a list of the 15:

Jim Becia
Dan Smith
Richard A Johnson
CD Holden
Scott Walker
Biedron (Bob)
Larry Gebhardt
Mike Scherck
Erik Larsen
Steve Goldstein
John Brady
Darren Krueger
B.S. Kumar

OK, just one spot left. Jim

Scott Walker
9-Jan-2012, 14:28
Light trap on the darkroom door just got painted flat black, I'll be ready to print again by tomorrow :D
Now to decide which negative :)

Jim Becia
9-Jan-2012, 19:38
I tentatively have our #16, if so, we will have participants from the US, Canada, Australia, and Japan. Should be a fun and interesting exchange. Jim.

Jim Becia
10-Jan-2012, 08:07
We have 16 confirmed participants. We have a good diverse group with the US, Canada, Japan, and Australia represented. I'm excited about this.

Here is a list of the final 16:

Jim Becia
Dan Smith
Richard A Johnson
CD Holden
Scott Walker
Biedron (Bob)
Larry Gebhardt
Mike Scherck
Erik Larsen
Steve Goldstein
John Brady
Darren Krueger
B.S. Kumar
Barrie B.

I will send everyone a PM with my mailing address and other pertinent information. One thing to be thinking about - I'll be asking for a description of your print along with other info like camera, lens, film, paper, etc, etc, etc. When the folio is completed, not only will there be 16 images but also the pertinent info on those images. Thanks. Jim Becia

Jim Becia
16-Feb-2012, 19:42
I hope everyone is getting their prints ready. I'm currently in California getting ready to head back to
WI. I should be back in about ten days (at the latest.) Hopefully the prints will start making their way.
Thanks. Jim

Erik Larsen
16-Feb-2012, 19:55
Hey Jim, is it safe to ship now or should we wait till you return home?
Regards
Erik

Scott Walker
21-Feb-2012, 10:38
I hope everyone is getting their prints ready. I'm currently in California getting ready to head back to
WI. I should be back in about ten days (at the latest.) Hopefully the prints will start making their way.
Thanks. Jim

I have an image selected and have been tweaking it over the last few darkroom sessions. Should be ready for final printing very soon.:)

Barrie B.
21-Feb-2012, 16:35
Greetings Jim ,

I posted my 'Folio Images ' from Melbourne , Australia on Monday Feb. 20th.

Cheers Barrie B.

Jim Becia
21-Feb-2012, 19:19
Hey Jim, is it safe to ship now or should we wait till you return home?
Regards
Erik

Eric,

I will be home on Friday evening. I am currently in Capitol Reef and leaving tomorrow. You can ship anytime as my wife is there. Sorry. For the slow response. This is my first Internet connection in a while. Jim

Erik Larsen
21-Feb-2012, 19:44
Eric,

I will be home on Friday evening. I am currently in Capitol Reef and leaving tomorrow. You can ship anytime as my wife is there. Sorry. For the slow response. This is my first Internet connection in a while. Jim

Enjoy the reef Jim! I hope you have some snow to light up the place.
Regards
Erik

Jim Becia
25-Feb-2012, 10:05
Well, I'm back in WI and hope to start seeing the folio prints arriving. Will post the list of names of prints received when I receive them. Thanks.

Jim Becia
25-Feb-2012, 10:08
Enjoy the reef Jim! I hope you have some snow to light up the place.
Regards
Erik

Erik,

No snow this time but Capitol Reef is truly an amazing place. Turning into my favorite. Great colors, textures, contrasts that make photographing a thrill. I "burned" some sheets of film there. Jim

Erik Larsen
25-Feb-2012, 10:47
Erik,

No snow this time but Capitol Reef is truly an amazing place. Turning into my favorite. Great colors, textures, contrasts that make photographing a thrill. I "burned" some sheets of film there. Jim

Sounds like you had a good time Jim! Did you make up into Cathedral Valley? I love that place and you are not likely to see another soul. I hope you got some keepers. By the way, my prints shipped friday.
regards
Erik

PS, you should have stopped by on you way home, I bet you drove right past my place:)

Jim Becia
25-Feb-2012, 15:58
Sounds like you had a good time Jim! Did you make up into Cathedral Valley? I love that place and you are not likely to see another soul. I hope you got some keepers. By the way, my prints shipped friday.
regards
Erik

PS, you should have stopped by on you way home, I bet you drove right past my place:)

Erik,

Did not make it to Cathedral Valley on this trip. However, I had the park pretty much to myself anyway. One night, I was the only camper in the campground, and the most campsites occupied were about 7, so not too many people. I stopped in Grand Junction to fuel and hit the REI store. I will have to touch base with you on one on my trips west. Next one will probably be in Oct./Nov. Jim

cdholden
26-Feb-2012, 20:40
To all interested and involved,
I will need to remove my name from this effort. I apologize for the short notice but due to my recurring absence from home for both work and family, there is no possible way I can meet this deadline.
If anyone else is up to the challenge of submitting 16 photos by month end, I would be grateful so as not to short the other contributors of the original expectation.

Thank you.
Chris

Jim Becia
27-Feb-2012, 07:32
I see that Chris has dropped out of the exchange. (A little more notice would have been nice.) Is there anyone out there that would like to participate? My prints are done and of course are here, but I'm sure we can extend this out a few weeks as the prints should start coming in any day. If any one out there is interested, please let me know. For those participating, please still send 16 and I will make it work. Thanks. Jim

Scott Walker
27-Feb-2012, 08:30
To all interested and involved,
I will need to remove my name from this effort. I apologize for the short notice but due to my recurring absence from home for both work and family, there is no possible way I can meet this deadline.
If anyone else is up to the challenge of submitting 16 photos by month end, I would be grateful so as not to short the other contributors of the original expectation.

Thank you.
Chris

Sorry to hear you have to pull out Chris, life just gets in the way some times. Hopefully you can participate again in the future.

Scott Walker
27-Feb-2012, 08:44
I'm sure we can extend this out a few weeks as the prints should start coming in any day. If any one out there is interested, please let me know. Thanks. Jim

Our last print exchange was excellent, I have participated in a number of art exchanges in the past and this one is definitely my favorite. The presentation is outstanding, with the portfolios and continuity in print size and the way Jim puts the whole package together. I expect this one to be even better with the theme and more continuity in print size.

I hope someone can fill Chris's spot, you will not be disappointed with the reward for your effort. :)

MIke Sherck
27-Feb-2012, 08:45
My prints will be flattened tonight and mailed either tonight (if I get them flat before the PO closes,) or tomorrow.

Mike

Jim Becia
27-Feb-2012, 08:56
Our last print exchange was excellent, I have participated in a number of art exchanges in the past and this one is definitely my favorite. The presentation is outstanding, with the portfolios and continuity in print size and the way Jim puts the whole package together. I expect this one to be even better with the theme and more continuity in print size.

I hope someone can fill Chris's spot, you will not be disappointed with the reward for your effort. :)

Scott,

Thanks for the "vote of confidence." I want to make sure that the presentation is first class and hopefully I come close in succeeding. So if someone is interested in joining in on a nice folio, please let me know. Thanks. Jim

Steve Goldstein
27-Feb-2012, 11:09
I posted my prints this morning.

I learned a valuable lesson over the weekend - be very careful what you listen to while spotting prints. I was listening to some recently acquired Bob and Ray CDs, and there were a number of instances where I had to stop working so as not to ruin the print while laughing with a spotting brush in hand.

MIke Sherck
28-Feb-2012, 07:25
My prints will be flattened tonight and mailed either tonight (if I get them flat before the PO closes,) or tomorrow.

Mike

Well, best intentions and all that. More print defects than I had spare prints: I need to make two more. That'll be tonight. They won't be too late, I think.

Mike

Jim Becia
29-Feb-2012, 07:39
Bump. Still looking for one more photographer to participate to replace someone who dropped out. Thanks. Jim

Thad Gerheim
29-Feb-2012, 08:45
I'm interested, but I won't be able to send my prints out until next week.
Will that still work?

Scott Walker
29-Feb-2012, 15:56
I'm interested, but I won't be able to send my prints out until next week.
Will that still work?

You would certainly get my vote Thad

Scott Walker
29-Feb-2012, 16:04
Well, best intentions and all that. More print defects than I had spare prints: I need to make two more. That'll be tonight. They won't be too late, I think.

Mike

I feel your pain, I made 24 prints and after flattening them today and giving them the final inspection before spotting I only have 15 good ones. There are random nicks in the emulsion on the ones that didn't pass the test. I am going to take the separators out of my print washer and make a careful inspection, that is the only place I can think that would have caused it.

So I am not going to have my prints shipped until Monday now.

Jim Becia
29-Feb-2012, 17:17
Thad is going to be our replacement so we have 16. There is no problem with out time frame. I expect some delays. Jim

Thad Gerheim
29-Feb-2012, 18:55
Thanks Jim and Scott, I'm excited to do this again. I thought last year's exchange was very good and this year I'll stick to the theme!

Jim Becia
1-Mar-2012, 09:53
Just a quick note on a few things. I only need one sheet of information about the image. I print up several pages of info for the folio that includes the info you send me. Matter of fact, I guess you could email the info. I do not need 16 individual sheets. Please, please make sure the prints are packaged well. Do not trust the post office, UPS, or Fedex to handle your images with gentleness. It doesn't happen. In the info I provided, I asked that you put your name or title of the piece on the print. Please try to accommodate that if at all possible. Thanks. Jim

Erik Larsen
1-Mar-2012, 13:29
Oops, sorry Jim. I put my name on the back of the print. I guess I misread the instructions. Feel free to forge my signature if you want:)
Regards
Erik

Barrie B.
1-Mar-2012, 13:44
Just a quick note on a few things. I only need one sheet of information about the image. I print up several pages of info for the folio that includes the info you send me. Matter of fact, I guess you could email the info. I do not need 16 individual sheets. Please, please make sure the prints are packaged well. Do not trust the post office, UPS, or Fedex to handle your images with gentleness. It doesn't happen. In the info I provided, I asked that you put your name or title of the piece on the print. Please try to accommodate that if at all possible. Thanks. Jim

Greetings Jim , OOPS . looks like I have done it wrong , but as my print package has been posted off I can`t fix that. ( mine have an 'Info-sheet ' on back of each image ) Barrie B. Melbourne

Jim Becia
1-Mar-2012, 14:05
Well, I do need to apologize, my instructions say on the print, I did not say on the front of the print. For those still sending their work, it is preferable for a name and or title be on the front of the print. It certainly is not a major thing. I realize I need to be more clear in my directions next time. Jim

Jim Becia
1-Mar-2012, 14:08
List of images that have arrived:

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies

Scott Walker
1-Mar-2012, 14:51
Just finished printing a few more, will definitely have mine in the mail Monday. :)

I will e-mail you the info sheet, Word 2007 ok?

Jim Becia
2-Mar-2012, 05:55

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen

Jim Becia
2-Mar-2012, 05:57
Just finished printing a few more, will definitely have mine in the mail Monday. :)

I will e-mail you the info sheet, Word 2007 ok?

Scott,

Sounds fine. Jim

Richard A Johnson
2-Mar-2012, 08:48
Hi Jim, and the rest of the group. I'm sending my prints out this weekend. They should get to you sometime next week. I' looking forward to seeing what everyone did at "The Waters Edge"

Richard:rolleyes:

MIke Sherck
2-Mar-2012, 09:04
Mine were mailed today. Jim, I'll email the statement tonight or this weekend.

Mike

Jim Becia
2-Mar-2012, 14:27

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen
B.S. Kumar
Dan Smith

Larry Gebhardt
4-Mar-2012, 19:41
I had printed them a month ago, and the've been flattening since then. I spotted them this morning, and they will go out in the morning mail. Looking forward to seeing the finished portfolios.

Jim Becia
6-Mar-2012, 08:49
AN updated list:
Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen
B.S. Kumar
Dan Smith
Richard Johsson
Mike Sherck

Scott Walker
6-Mar-2012, 08:53
Mine are on their way.

Jim Becia
9-Mar-2012, 06:55
Aa updated list:

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen
B.S. Kumar
Dan Smith
Richard Johsson
Mike Sherck
Larry Gebhardt
Biedron (Bob)

Only a few prints to go and I'll start putting things together. I've heard from the remaining four and should have their prints shortly. Jim

Jim Becia
12-Mar-2012, 09:13
An updated list:

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen
B.S. Kumar
Dan Smith
Richard Johsson
Mike Sherck
Larry Gebhardt
Biedron (Bob)
Scott Walker

Jim Becia
12-Mar-2012, 12:47
OK, a little update. Still waiting on a three folks. I know Thad (a last minute replacement) has said his should be here within a week or so (or whenever his supply plane flies in.) One set is being redone due to a glitch and the other set is expected any day. I am leaving town on Monday, March 18 and will be away for about two weeks, so it looks like the folios will not get done until after I get back. I have been working on getting the folio information put together, so most of that will be set to print upon my return. Thanks. Jim

Jim Becia
14-Mar-2012, 12:00
An updated list:

Jim Becia
Barrie B,
John Brady
Steve Goldstein
jackies
Erik Larsen
B.S. Kumar
Dan Smith
Richard Johsson
Mike Sherck
Larry Gebhardt
Biedron (Bob)
Scott Walker
Darren Kruger

I have been in contact with the the remaining participants and expect their images shortly. I will put everything together shortly after April 2. Thanks. Jim

Jim Becia
26-Mar-2012, 16:52
Hi everyone,

I need your input on this. I am currently away from home and I am due back around April 2 when I was hoping to put the folios together. Thad has graciously offered to replace a participant who dropped out. I received an email from Thad stating he and the pilot (who was to fly the prints out from the boonies) missed connecting. He will not be able to get them out until toward the end of April. I have no problem with this but thought it best to check with the rest of you. Please let me know what you think. Thanks. Jim

Scott Walker
26-Mar-2012, 17:19
I have one of Thad's prints now and would be more than willing to wait so I could have another :)

So yeah, no problem as far as I'm concerned.

Steve Goldstein
26-Mar-2012, 17:37
No worries on my account.

Larry Gebhardt
26-Mar-2012, 18:10
Fine by me as well.

MIke Sherck
26-Mar-2012, 18:52
Not a problem!

Mike

biedron
26-Mar-2012, 19:00
No problem waiting

Richard A Johnson
27-Mar-2012, 06:29
Fine by me, not a problem.

Richard

Darren Kruger
27-Mar-2012, 10:21
no objections from me.

Barrie B.
27-Mar-2012, 23:13
Waiting til end of April- O K by me : Barrie B. Australia.

Jim Becia
28-Mar-2012, 07:17
Well, it certainly seems that the time delay is OK. I will get the folios out when Thad gets his images to me at that time. Thanks for everyone's patience. Jim

Thad Gerheim
29-Mar-2012, 11:02
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I thought I had it figured out how to get my prints out. My girlfriend and I have been spending the winter at a remote ranch, an inholding, in the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness. We were scheduled to have a bush plane fly in some fresh produce around the beginning of March, weather permitting. After a really mild winter, we have been getting slammed this month. The runway was mostly good packed snow or frozen, but weather has been to stormy. After an all night rain and a hot day the runway turned to mud and I e-mailed for the pilot to wait a couple more days. Although we finally had a nice day, I thought he wouldn't chance landing here, so we went out for a ten mile hike. When we got back there was our groceries sitting in the mud on the airstrip, our first fresh fruit and vegetables since the first week of November. I guess he didn't get the e-mail and probably wasn't very happy about the mud. Needless to say, that was my chance to have my photos sent out. We will be flying out (hopefully) around the end of April and I'll send the photos off then.

Thanks for waiting, and sorry for the inconvenience!

For those who might be interested in a wildlife film, done in the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness, there will be one on April 18th on PBS Nature http://www.thirteen.org/pressroom/pdf/nature/season30/Nature30RiverofNoReturnRelease.pdf

Thad Gerheim
1-May-2012, 15:38
OK, I made it to the post office today, after flying out of the backcountry, and the photos are on the way to Jim. Now I have six months of mail to go through, only one certified letter from the state sales tax commission. Had to sit in the bank for half an hour. I'm having a hard time driving faster than 45mph. I'm ready to go back to the simple life in the backcountry. I haven't been to a gas station or grocery store for six months, its been nice.
Sorry to make you all wait!

Erik Larsen
1-May-2012, 20:35
Welcome back to the rat race Thad! I'm looking forward to everyone's efforts.
Erik

Richard A Johnson
2-May-2012, 14:36
Welcome back Thad,I would have loved to have been in anyones backcountry for even a week (smile). I'm looking forward to seeing everyones prints, can't wait.

Richard

Scott Walker
2-May-2012, 14:58
Yes, welcome back Thad.

Jim Becia
8-May-2012, 08:28
Just a quick update, I have Thad's prints in hand and am compiling all the info that everyone sent. It takes me a bit of time to compile, layout, and put it all together, but I am getting close. I hope to start shipping by next week but I won't promise anything. Thanks. Jim

Scott Walker
8-May-2012, 08:48
Excellent, can hardly wait :D

Jim Becia
16-May-2012, 09:06
I was hoping to wrap things up this week and get these out, but last Thursday my computer decided to "scare" me by showing my main drive as being blank. That is where I keep the info that I use to produce the information pages for the folio along with my necessary programs. Needless to say I was in a panic over the weekend trying to restore things. Fortunately a trip to the "geek squad" on Monday has assured me that everything is there, they just have to do a little work to rectify the situation. (I am pretty much computer illiterate.) I won't get the computer back for another few days, so obviously, nothing is going to go out this week. Sorry for the delay. Jim

Erik Larsen
16-May-2012, 17:31
Sorry for your head aches jim, good luck with the recovery!

Jim Becia
21-May-2012, 08:01
OK, computer is up and running. I am putting the finishing touches on your info that all of you sent me. Proofing is a pain, but I hope I get everything right. I need to print up the info and then I can start packing and shipping. My plan is to ship and then let everyone know their final cost. Thanks for your patience. Jim

Jim Becia
31-May-2012, 07:06
Well, most of the packages were delivered to Fedex and/or the post office. Most of you should see them soon. Barrie B will have a slightly longer wait for the folio to get to Australia. Stephan G, I will send yours out when you return from your travels. Dan Smith, I'm waiting to hear from you about extra folios. Please let me know and I'll get yours out. Jackie, yours goes out today via the post office. (Was running out of shipping materials.) So, we are at the end of folio #2. Hope everyone enjoys the work and the experience. While it is a lot of work. I enjoy putting these together. Please forgive any typos, etc. As hard as I try, I have found one after I had shipped these. I swear I have looked and proofed these things numerous times, but one (probably more) got through. I normally ask my wife to help proof, but she has been extremely busy with other things. I'll get it perfect one of these times. Thanks to all the participants. Jim

MIke Sherck
31-May-2012, 13:39
Thank you for all your hard work, Jim. Can't wait to see what we got this year!

Mike

MIke Sherck
31-May-2012, 15:28
Guess what was waiting for me when I got home? My new Panama hat!

And some pictures. :o

You guys outdid yourselves this year! This portfolio is outstanding!

Mike

biedron
1-Jun-2012, 15:32
Got my folio today! Great images everyone.

Jim, thanks very much for putting together such a beautiful package. I know it was a lot of work.

Bob

Richard A Johnson
2-Jun-2012, 09:28
I got my Folio yesterday when I return home. Thanks so much Jim for all of your hard work on this. After a quick look all I can say is WOW!!!! what a set of images. It's so nice I have to say it twice, WOW!!!! WHAT A SET OF IMAGES. Nice job everyone. I look forward to next year.

Richard:cool:

Thad Gerheim
4-Jun-2012, 19:53
Received my folio today. WOW, great quality work from everyone! It was nice to see the variety of processes and papers. Fantastic job of putting it together Jim. Thanks!

Andrew O'Neill
4-Jun-2012, 21:02
So, when will Folio Exchange #3 take place?

Jim Becia
5-Jun-2012, 15:37
Folio #3 will most likely happen next January/February. I will post something then. Jim

jackies
5-Jun-2012, 17:08
Received my folio yesterday and just had the chance to sit and look at it. Jim what an outstanding job you have done putting this all together. The photos are fabulous. I so appreciate everyone's work and expertise in accomplishing this. You have truly inspired me.

Jim, will send a check out tomorrow.

Thanks again

Larry Gebhardt
5-Jun-2012, 18:32
I got mine today and just sat down to look at it. Jim, you did a very nice job putting them together. Thank you so much for all the work pulling this off. And to everyone who contributed, that is some outstanding work.

Barrie B.
6-Jun-2012, 20:36
Greetings from Parkdale , Melbourne , AUSTRALIA;

Well the mailman delivered my folio today ( 7th. June, 2012 ) just after mid-day. I opened it straight away and all of the images are great. Later tonight I will read through all of the fine print and examine the images under a suitable light.
well done everyone , many thanks to Jim for putting everything together, well done .

I missed out on Folio # 1 . glad I managed a place in this folio , AND would certainly like to be involved in Folio # 3. should there be one .

................................ Cheers Barrie B.

Jim Becia
7-Jun-2012, 07:31
Barrie B.,

Check your pm box. Thanks. Jim

Scott Walker
12-Jun-2012, 07:40
Received my Folio :D Wow!
I don't even know what to say....thank you everyone for your excellent contributions.
Outstanding presentation Jim, last years was so good and this one was even better with the conformity of image size and flow of the project as a whole.
You have about 11 months to figure out how to out do yourself on Folio 3 :)