An opportunity to learn while doing!

Follow this link http://tritranphotography.com/?load=flash&preview=1
or visit my website for more details.

Jim Fitzgerald
8-Dec-2011, 19:04
Tri, great idea!

Tri Tran
8-Dec-2011, 21:43
Thanks Jim, we take a lot of things in live for granted. A big thanks to Steve though.

Pawlowski6132
9-Dec-2011, 03:24
Apple FaceTime??

Tri Tran
9-Dec-2011, 07:14
Apple FaceTime??

Correct.

ROL
9-Dec-2011, 10:02
I know this isn't the crux of your advert here, but your flash site is very difficult to read in both Safari and Firefox, with overlapping moving boxes of transparent info. The HTML is better, but appears to have cut off info boxes as well. I like the idea of the site, but I think it needs quite a bit more tweaking before my "face" gets any more "time" on it. ;)

My unsolicited suggestion is that you provide your workshop info directly here, until you work out the bugs.

Kirk Gittings
9-Dec-2011, 10:09
I agree. I had to leave the site it was so annoying-too bad the work is interesting.

Tri Tran
9-Dec-2011, 10:43
Thanks guys, I appreciated your feedback.
I found this French joke . Sorry I have to leave it in French otherwise is not funny when we translated. Have a good one.

" La conjuguaison du verbe de forum"
Je poste
Tu commentes
Il aime
Nous partageons
Vous rendez public
ils rient
Et personne ne travaille....

J. Fada
9-Dec-2011, 10:55
You need to kill that wacky font. It is very difficult to read, and your site becomes annoying because of it. Your site is about content not fluff, isn't it? Don't do anything that will detract from your work. Kill the music too. Personally I don't want the websites I visit to interfere with the music that I have playing on my computer. It is an unwelcome intrusion. In fact you should kill the flash too since it is poorly designed. You do understand that no one on an IPad can look at your site?

I am not trying to pick on you but the quality of your photographs and your skill level as a photographer is far beyond the website that you have. I agree with Kirk, it is too bad. I would have liked to spend more time there.

Tri Tran
9-Dec-2011, 10:58
Thanks, I will talk to the IT guy to see what we can do.I'm a photographer not a web designer.

doublezero
9-Dec-2011, 15:29
hello tri ,

you wrote : " La conjuguaison du verbe de forum"
Je poste
Tu commentes
Il aime
Nous partageons
Vous rendez public
ils rient
Et personne ne travaille....

thanks

Steve Goldstein
10-Dec-2011, 07:24
If you hadn't said it was a joke I'd have thought it an often-accurate description!