PDA

View Full Version : New gallery in Santa Fe

Wayne Lambert
8-Sep-2011, 09:04
I would like to announce that I have opened a photography gallery (Wayne Lambert Gallery) in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I will be showing and selling my work which is traditional black-and-white photography, mainly Mexican and Southwestern subjects. For the inaugural exhibit, which will run through this fall, I am showing 50 prints about equally divided between platinum/palladium and pigment ink. Santa Fe is a great town for seeing photography (photography galleries of note include Andrew Smith, Photo-Eye, Verve, Monroe, and Photogenesis), and I would like to invite Forum members to also stop in to see me on their next, or first, trip to Santa Fe. The Gallery is located at the edge of the Railyard art district about a mile southwest of the Plaza. Please see my website for directions. Gallery hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 10am-5pm.
Thanks,
Wayne

Kerik Kouklis
8-Sep-2011, 10:41
Wow, brave move, Wayne!! Good luck with it, your prints are beautiful.

Wayne Lambert
8-Sep-2011, 10:51
Thanks, Kerik. If the photography doesn't work, at least for solace, there's New Mexican chile.
Wayne

Jan Pietrzak
8-Sep-2011, 12:35
Wayne,

Congratulations on the move and the gallery. I have not forgotten your e-mail from a while back. Just wanted the dust to settle. Welcome to Santa Fe, and I will try to get in to see you before I hit the road. A nice cold beer sounds good.

Jan Pietrzak

Kirk Gittings
8-Sep-2011, 12:51
Congrats. I will get up there in a couple of weeks. In the meantime good luck!

Ron McElroy
8-Sep-2011, 13:17
Good luck with your gallery! I hope to visit in the near future.

Harley Goldman
8-Sep-2011, 15:10
Congrats and best wishes in the new venture. If I am in Santa Fe, will certainly stop in and say hi.

Erik Larsen
8-Sep-2011, 17:27
Way to go! Best of luck.
Regards
Erik

Michael Rosenberg
9-Sep-2011, 14:24
My wife and I will be there the weekend of the 24th (two weeks). We will certainly stop by to see you!

Mike

Mark Sawyer
9-Sep-2011, 14:43
My congratulations and admiration as well! I hope to make it up your way someday, and will certainly stop in.

Robert Hall
9-Sep-2011, 15:26
Best of luck and a big congratulations. If I make it down for APIS, I will stop in.

al olson
10-Sep-2011, 15:46
Best wishes and good luck, Wayne. I will make it a point to stop by the next time I am in Santa Fe.

Wayne Lambert
10-Sep-2011, 15:51
Many thanks. I appreciate the support and the well wishes. And I very much look forward to visiting with those of you who can stop by.
Wayne

Steve Sherman
10-Sep-2011, 16:10
All best wishes on a bold undertaking.

Enjoyed looking at your images.

Cheers!

Vaughn
10-Sep-2011, 17:16
Congrats and the best of luck!

Vaughn

Tori Nelson
10-Sep-2011, 20:44
I'll be in Santa Fe the second week of October and I will definitely come and see your work and new gallery. I look forward to meeting you!

Ray Van Nes
12-Sep-2011, 10:11
Congratulations! Also very timely as I will be in your neck of the woods later this month. I look forward to visiting your gallery and seeing your work in the flesh.

Cheers
Ray Van Nes
www.rayvannesphotography.com

Ray Bidegain
13-Sep-2011, 11:42
Wayne, best of luck to you. Your prints are beautiful and I think it is important for people to be able to see the photographs in person. I hope to be through town to visit some time soon.

Ray

Jim Fitzgerald
14-Sep-2011, 06:52
Wayne, best of luck on the gallery. I hope to visit Santa Fe sometime in the future and I will be sure to stop in.

Wayne Lambert
17-Sep-2011, 09:50
Again, many thanks. It will be good to talk shop with you all in person.
Wayne