PDA

View Full Version : Linhof Technika V 2x3 Lensboards

johnnymoped
30-Jun-2011, 09:37
On the Linhof pricelist it say they have two 2x3 Copal 0 lensboards:
001158 and 001124.
One of them should be a recessed lensboard.
Besides that the german pricelist says it's 001124 and the english pricelist says it's 001158 I'm wondering myself if a regular Copal 0 shutter will fit in there (as it says in the list).
It's hard to imagine as my current recessed lensboard the Angulon 65/8 is mounted on has a Compur 00 shutter.
So, does the current recessed lensboard take a Copal 0 shutter? And if so, does the shutter has to be modified?

thanks

Bob Salomon
30-Jun-2011, 12:08
One problem is that Linhof has re-used product numbers when an old board was no longer made and they needed a number for a newer board. What we need to know is which camera you have and which lens you want to mount. Then we can tell you which board you need.
Since Schneider never made an Angulon 65mm f8 we assume that you actually have a 65mm Super Angulon f8. Is that correct? Then which Technika do you want to mount it to? And what shutter is the lens in?

When the 65mm 65mm f8 SA was available it required a 001004 lens board to mount it on a Technika 70 or on a Super Technika V 23 or Super Technika V, 23b.

That board is no longer made and the only board that is currently made that will work with the 65mm lens on Technika 23 cameras made since 1962 is the 001158. But the lens has to be in a Copal shutter. This board will not allow a Compur shutter lens to mount properly.

johnnymoped
30-Jun-2011, 18:49
Hi Bob,

thanks for your answer.
Currentyl I have a Super Angulon 1:8 65mm which is mounted on an old linhof technika lensboard in a Compur 00 Shutter. Everything is fine here... so no more questions about this lens.

My actually question was just out of curiosity:
Is one of the lens boards in the pricelist a recessed one?
And if so, will it mount a regular Copal 0 shutter?
Let's just say I would need about 4mm more shit with my 100 Apo Symmar... Would it be possible to mount it in a recessed lens board to satisfy these neesds?

Bob Salomon
1-Jul-2011, 04:53
Hi Bob,

thanks for your answer.
Currentyl I have a Super Angulon 1:8 65mm which is mounted on an old linhof technika lensboard in a Compur 00 Shutter. Everything is fine here... so no more questions about this lens.

My actually question was just out of curiosity:
Is one of the lens boards in the pricelist a recessed one?

Yes
And if so, will it mount a regular Copal 0 shutter?
Yes
Let's just say I would need about 4mm more shit with my 100 Apo Symmar... Would it be possible to mount it in a recessed lens board to satisfy these neesds?

Yes