PDA

View Full Version : Graflex.org?

kq6up
13-Jun-2011, 14:00
I have signed up many days ago to Graflex.org. Is the moderator asleep at the wheel? My membership is still waiting approval. I am a little discouraged. I am the proud new owner of a Graflex XL, and need some tips on light leaks other than just making a big gafer's tape ball out of the rig. I really like the system, but that is predicated on me fixing the light leak. I have tried to post my problem on Apug, but I did not get any really helpful replies. Does anyone here no the moderator of Graflex.org?

Thanks,
Chris Maness

Sirius Glass
13-Jun-2011, 14:02
Graflex.org does not get the traffic that this site does. Hang in there a little longer and then send an email.

Steve

kq6up
13-Jun-2011, 14:06
Graflex.org does not get the traffic that this site does. Hang in there a little longer and then send an email.

Steve

Thanks, Steve.

Chris

Leigh
13-Jun-2011, 14:41
Or just ask your question here.

We probably have more Graflex users than graflex.org.

- Leigh

kq6up
13-Jun-2011, 14:44
Or just ask your question here.

We probably have more Graflex users than graflex.org.

- Leigh

I figured it would be OT since it is a MF camera not a LF camera.

Chris

Leigh
13-Jun-2011, 16:29
You can post it in the Lounge.

- Leigh

Sirius Glass
13-Jun-2011, 16:34
I figured it would be OT since it is a MF camera not a LF camera.

Chris

4"x5" Crown, Speed, and View Graphics as well as Graflex Model Ds are MF cameras?

Steve

BrianShaw
13-Jun-2011, 17:46
You can post your question on APUG, they probably have almost as many Graflex users as this forum. They even have a MF section.

BrianShaw
13-Jun-2011, 17:48
4"x5" Crown, Speed, and View Graphics as well as Graflex Model Ds are MF cameras?

Steve

Steve,

That must have been a rhetorical question. I shall not answer it. But 3x4 and 2.25x3.25 Crown + Speed Graphics as well as the smaller Graflexes might be shunned from this forum as being the dreaded medium format.

Sirius Glass
13-Jun-2011, 18:18
Steve,

That must have been a rhetorical question. I shall not answer it. But 3x4 and 2.25x3.25 Crown + Speed Graphics as well as the smaller Graflexes might be shunned from this forum as being the dreaded medium format.

Been there done that with 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" RB Graflex that I returned. The people here were very tolerant with me while I worked through the problems. :)

kq6up
13-Jun-2011, 18:36

Steve

Graflex XL is a 120 Roll camera. It will take the 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 film holders though, but I think this is still in the MF category.

Chris

Sirius Glass
13-Jun-2011, 18:41
Chris,

I know that but I figured that since your wording was not concise that I would take the opportunity to jerk your chain!

Steve

leighklotz
27-Aug-2011, 16:48
I have signed up many days ago to Graflex.org. Is the moderator asleep at the wheel? My membership is still waiting approval. I am a little discouraged. I am the proud new owner of a Graflex XL, and need some tips on light leaks other than just making a big gafer's tape ball out of the rig. I really like the system, but that is predicated on me fixing the light leak. I have tried to post my problem on Apug, but I did not get any really helpful replies. Does anyone here no the moderator of Graflex.org?

Thanks,
Chris Maness

Chris,
Your account was flagged by our anti-spam measures. Please try again and I'll be on the lookout for it in case it happens again.

Leigh.

kq6up
28-Aug-2011, 07:48
Ok, I will give it a shot today. I will try a different email too.

Chris

kq6up
28-Aug-2011, 07:53
p.s. My account is kq6up7. However, if you can find the request for kq6up, I would prefer that one.

Thanks,
Chris Maness

Bill Suderman
29-Aug-2011, 20:26
I can't resist. Yesterday I was out with my 4x5 Crown using the 120 roll film back. So I was shooting...?

Leigh
29-Aug-2011, 21:43
So I was shooting...?
Yep... You were. :p

- Leigh