PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Photographers in Washington DC and in Pisa, Italy

Tenna_UA
10-May-2011, 07:37
Hello Everybody!

My company's looking for freelance photograpers for one day/half a day work. We're developing virtual worlds and we need to re-create in 3D some of the historical sites from Washington D.C. (USA) and from Pisa, Italy. We basically need a photographer to go and take high quality pictures for us, we'll send over the guidlines.

The work is paid, of course!

Anyone interested, please feel free to get in touch with me through this forum or better at natasha at indigo dot es

I would also appreciate any advice on how to find photographers in Washington and Pisa :) As I'm clueless where to look for them :)

Thank you and a great day to all!
Natasha

36cm2
10-May-2011, 08:04
For Pisa, try Amy at the link below. She specializes in wedding photography, but is more than capable in other respects. Excellent service, bilingual (Italian/English), great work product. Tell her Leo from the Pantheon sent you.

http://www.imag1ne.com/

Tenna_UA
10-May-2011, 08:05
Thank you, Leo! Will do that!

CityAperture
18-May-2011, 11:13
If you are still looking for someone in Washington DC, I would be available depending on what you need.

Let me know and I will send you an email.

Janice Eddington
26-May-2011, 17:03
Do a google search for each of the city's for Photography clubs. OR for the US find photographers on Profession Photographers of America