PDA

View Full Version : KB Canham/Kodak No Minimum Sheet Film Orders

Michael Kadillak
9-May-2011, 20:17
Just to let you all know, KB Canham currently has a unique opportunity for you to participate in Kodak sheet film ordering arrangements for which the ordering minimums to proceed forward have already been met and the film will be ordered shortly. You can order one or as many boxes as you want to tag along in this special arrangement and in just a couple of weeks the order will be placed with Kodak. No waiting at all.

Here are the current possibilities:

8x10 T Max 100

20x24 Portra 160

12x20 Portra 160

We all know that the price for 20x24 and the 12x20 Portra sheet film is a real eye opener, but if you shoot either of these formats it is a rare chance to tag along for a one box minimum and see what happens. With the recent Kodak price increase the 8x10 T Max 100 is a bit over $70 per 10 sheet box. Give Keith a call and he can answer any questions you may have and provide you with some additional details. Keith can be reached at (480) 250 3990.

Cheers!

vinny
9-May-2011, 21:06
I wonder who ordered enough portra in ulf to make it happen? I'd love to see those contact prints.

Michael Kadillak
9-May-2011, 21:36
Many tens of thousands of Dollars/Euros were put in play so someone is going to be doing some very special and unique image making.

I have ragged incessantly on making sure that your meter is linear on both ends of the response scale. Here is the reason why. At +/- $90 an exposure I believe that you would want to make sure that you have the exposure dialed in one time without any question.

JC Kuba
10-May-2011, 07:33
I'd be afraid of losing more sheets to C41 processing errors than exposure errors. It's tempting to buy a box of 8x20 Portra 160(NC?) to store in the freezer for the right occasion though.

- JC

Michael Kadillak
10-May-2011, 08:05
I'd be afraid of losing more sheets to C41 processing errors than exposure errors. It's tempting to buy a box of 8x20 Portra 160(NC?) to store in the freezer for the right occasion though.

- JC

It is Portra 160 NC. Should have included that in the original post.