PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Contact 2011 Guide Just Out

Richard K.
22-Apr-2011, 06:15
Weighing in at almost 200 nicely printed pages, and representing over 150 venues, the Guide to Toronto's month long Festival of Photography, Contact 2011, is now available. It also covers dozens of Workshops, special events and programs, portfolio reviews and presenations. Get yours now at most photo galleries, Queen Street art and beverage establisments and possibly from Scotia Bank (the sponsors). Got mine at Bulger Gallery. Enjoy the festival! :) :D :)

bob carnie
22-Apr-2011, 08:21
Richard give me a call and I will invite you to a secret private party I am having next week.
This is the first time I have put my own work into Contact.
I have been printing shows for this event since the very first days of Contact , this year is no exception.
Alongside numerous shows that I have printed for this years events, my company Elevator is co host of the APPS symposium and Contact show where folks can see the work of

Sandy King, Sam Wang, Bill Schwab, Steve Sherman, Ron Reeder, Nigel Dickson and Guillame Zuili.

also a student show Thurs May 12th at Gallery 44 showing the results of the above instructors.

The month of May is photography month in Toronto and for those of you wondering about visiting us, its worth the drive.

John Powers
22-Apr-2011, 10:55
http://scotiabankcontactphoto.com/

More info

John