PDA

View Full Version : windows stuck in CS5

gnuyork
5-Apr-2011, 19:16
Anybody know the trick to fix this. I can't move this window down to change to professional mode.

http://www.dragma.com/gnuyork/photo/LF/Screen.jpeg

drew.saunders
5-Apr-2011, 20:44
Go to system preferences...Expose & Spaces. Click on the Expose tab. Look to see what hot key you have for "All Windows." Activate that feature, it should let you grab that window and move it, or at least bring it to the front.

Joanna Carter
5-Apr-2011, 23:45
Go to system preferences...Expose & Spaces. Click on the Expose tab. Look to see what hot key you have for "All Windows." Activate that feature, it should let you grab that window and move it, or at least bring it to the front.
The "standard" hotkey for Spaces is F8, but you can also go to /Applications/Utilities and find the Spaces application there.

gnuyork
6-Apr-2011, 17:31
OK all windows did not do the trick it brought the window to the middle but it wouldn't let me move it, but the f8/spaces application did the trick. Thanks for the tip.

I feel like an idiot. I've been using a Mac since the early 90s and I couldn't figure that out. I have even had the problem once before and I couldn't remember what I did. It wasn't this spaces trick.

Anyway good to know for the future.