PDA

View Full Version : Spectrum Gallery exhibit - Terry Hayden

Terry Hayden
28-Mar-2011, 11:06
This Saturday will be the opening day and Artists Reception for Terry
Hayden and Blaine Gunsul at Spectrum Art Gallery in Fresno ( Ca., USA for
you far flung folks ).

We will be exhibiting 30+ large format B&W prints for the month of April.

Spectrum Gallery is a 501c3 organization that is solely dedicated to exhibiting
fine art photography.

As a fund raiser, you can donate $5.00 for a chance to win a 16"x20" print - all proceeds go to the gallery.

If you are interested, go to the gallery website - http://spectrumphotogallery.org/index.html . On the home page you will see a "donate - paypal " button.

If you press that and indicate a $5.00 per ticket amount, and fill in the info box
with your name and "raffle ticket(s)" - Spectrum will receive the funds. Once that
goes through, we will write your name on a ticket stub and put it in the drawing box.

Being a new system, please also email me that you did this ( for backup ).

The drawing will be on May 1st. If a non-local person wins, there will be some shipping charges applied ( direct cost - no markups).

So, please try to make it for our reception - this coming Saturday, 4-8 pm. If anyone needs directions, just email me.

The gallery address is 608 east Olive Ave, Fresno, Ca. 93744 (559)266-0691.

Regards,
Terry
terry@terryhayden.com
www.terryhayden.com

Terry Hayden
30-Mar-2011, 08:04
Just to clarify - the image that can be seen at the bottom of the previous posting is the one that is going to be given away for the drawing.

Regards,
Terry

Wayne Lambert
30-Mar-2011, 20:09
Terry, congratulations on the show! Looks like a fine gallery. Also, beautiful work on your site; I especially like the Southwest images. I signed up for several raffle tickets and paid through PayPal.
Best,
Wayne

Terry Hayden
31-Mar-2011, 11:58
thanks Wayne, I appreciate the comments ( and the gallery really
appreciates the support)!

Merg Ross
3-Apr-2011, 21:16
Hi Terry, thanks for posting the announcement of your exhibit with Blaine. I hope that you receive a good audience over the next month.

This gem of a gallery has more than a thirty-year history presenting exhibitions of fine art photography in the Central Valley of California. It was organized in the late 1970's by a dedicated group of photographers, some of whom are still actively involved in gallery activities. The gallery has a long tradition of excellent exhibits, recently featuring the work of Wynn Bullock. In 2004 I was honored to hold my Fiftieth Anniversary exhibit at Spectrum Gallery.

For those interested in the on-going exhibition of fine art photography, Spectrum Gallery will be most appreciative of your support.

Donald Miller
4-Apr-2011, 09:34
Congratulations Terry, I wish that I could attend. Unfortunately distance prevents that. I wish you success in this show.

Terry Hayden
4-Apr-2011, 16:38
Thanks Donald - the reception went quite well. We sold a number of the drawing tickets, so we are pleased.

This Thursday evening we have an area wide event called Art Hop where all the galleries are open in the evening. We're hoping for a good turnout then as well.

John Kasaian
4-Apr-2011, 21:17
Congratulations on the exhibition!