PDA

View Full Version : photo display question

J Rogers
28-Jan-2011, 12:13
I need to display 50 photos at eye level in indianapolis. matted photos, not framed for display for a national meeting attended by about 700 women.

does anyone have any professional yet affordable display suggestions?

trade show rental places have 4' tall by 8' wide and about 6' 6" in height in pale gray fabric. matted photos could be affixed via velcro. we may need lighting to afix to the top of the panels but getting electricity to them may be problematic.

someone suggested i could use the hotel's pipe system they use for those creepy draped dividers for trade show. they though icould have large fabric cases made to slip/stretch/fit over those pipes out of maybe charcoal polartec-ish fabric?

does anyone have ideas for a simple, affordable but not too time consuming setup? I live 5 hours away from the site and may or may not have a few volunteers there when i arrive. I may need 96 running feet of display but i'm hoping to get that by using whatever i choose double sided, therefore needing about 50' It could be set up as 3 parallel rows or a u shape or two 25' rows, etc. thanks!