PDA

View Full Version : New 8x10 Exhibit in Portland

Gary L. Quay
18-Jan-2011, 09:59
Howdy Folks,
I have a new exhibit of 8x10 contact prints running at the Karma Cafe' at 8220 SE Harrison St, Portland Oregon. It's called "The Night Shift." They were taken at night at various places around Portland and one from Hood River.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5209/5367568364_d47276a5cb_z.jpg

Their hours are:
8am - 11pm Weekdays and Saturdays
9am - 8pm Sundays

Thanks!

--Gary

Vaughn
18-Jan-2011, 10:05
Congrats!

Of course the Opening Reception should start at mid-night! ;)

David Aimone
18-Jan-2011, 10:24
Congratulations, Gary! Wish I could be there to see it. Might be in your neighborhood again April-ish...

Gary L. Quay
18-Jan-2011, 10:36
Congratulations, Gary! Wish I could be there to see it. Might be in your neighborhood again April-ish...

It runs to the end of April. Stop by.

Thanks!

--Gary

Jim Fitzgerald
18-Jan-2011, 15:40
Gary, nice going! I hope all goes well and you sell some work. That is also a nice thing.

Jim

ornate_wrasse
20-Jan-2011, 19:41
That's right in my own backyard! I'll definitely stop in to take a look. :)

Seeing your images might just inspire me to finally buy a LF camera.

Thanks for posting.

Ellen

Jim Galli
20-Jan-2011, 22:18
Congrats! Wish I could go. I'll be up later this summer to see the kids in Rockaway Beach but not by April.

John Kasaian
20-Jan-2011, 22:48
Congrats! I hope I can get up there to see it.

William McEwen
21-Jan-2011, 12:02
Congratulations, Gary, it looks like a winner. I'll alert my friends in your part of the world.

Gary L. Quay
21-Jan-2011, 19:37
Thanks everyone! If you do go see it, you can leave feedback on this thread if you desire. I appreciate any comments.

--Gary

Monty McCutchen
21-Jan-2011, 23:37
Gary,

Congratulations. I will be in Portland for work in early February. I'll do my best to go by and see the excellent work.

Hope the show is successful.

Monty

ornate_wrasse
23-Jan-2011, 16:55
I went to the Karma Cafe yesterday to see if some of your prints might already be displayed. It's right across the street from the darkroom I use (at PCC).

I'd like to put up a poster at the darkroom to let others know of the event. Do you happen to have any posters already printed up that I cold display at the darkroom?

Thanks.

Ellen

Gary L. Quay
31-Jan-2011, 17:07
I went to the Karma Cafe yesterday to see if some of your prints might already be displayed. It's right across the street from the darkroom I use (at PCC).

I'd like to put up a poster at the darkroom to let others know of the event. Do you happen to have any posters already printed up that I cold display at the darkroom?

Thanks.

Ellen

I wish I'd seen this earlier. I don't have a poster, but I do have some post cards that I could give you. I'll send you a PM. I'll be putting the pictures up tomorrow morning.

Thanks!

--Gary

Gary L. Quay
31-Jan-2011, 17:10
Thanks again to everyone who expressed interest!

--Gary

Gary L. Quay
1-Feb-2011, 16:56
The show is on the walls! Thanks for the interest!

--Gary

http://www.karmacafepdx.com/