PDA

View Full Version : Water Filter Up For Grabs

wskmosaic
8-Dec-2010, 12:08
I Have Had For Some Years A Leedal Filterall Filter For Cold Water (to 110 Degrees F Only). Model 4440 C; Series F. Housing And Cartridge. It Has Never Been Used; Still In Original Carton.

I Will Send It To Whoever Needs One, Without Charge (continental Us Only) On A Pay-it Forward Basis. (if You Don't Know What Pay It Forward Means, Google It Or Ask Me.)

Please Respond By Private Message

Warren

Gerry Meekins
8-Dec-2010, 15:50
I don't need one but I sure like how you are handling this transaction Warren!

Rick A
9-Dec-2010, 07:04
There was a thread in the classifieds a while back where the OP had something to give for free. The catch was that the recieving party had to post an ad to give something free as well before the item would be shipped. There was a caveat that no junk would be offered, only items of some obvious value. Pity the thread died after only a very few items were given out. Is that what you are trying to accomplish with "pay it forward"?

imagedowser
9-Dec-2010, 08:05
I'd like to take it in exchange for a very attractive lens board custom size (I'm a classic guitar and lute maker ) or custom GG hand ground (alum oxide) 8x10 or 2- 4x5 unclipped so you can see in the corners... Bill

imagedowser
9-Dec-2010, 18:03
I guess I should have read the initial post more carefully... Sorry