PDA

View Full Version : Smith/Chamlee lecture & Workshop

Michael A. Smith
26-Nov-2010, 20:13
Michael A. Smith and Paula Chamlee will give a talk on 10 December at 7:00 PM at the Art School of the Boca Raton Museum of Art. We have an exhibition up there until the 10th and there is a reception for us on 30 November at 6:00 P.M. We believe there is no charge for either event.

On Saturday 11 December from 9-5 we are holding a workshop at the school--the Vision part of our Vision and Technique Workshop.

Michael A. Smith

cdholden
26-Nov-2010, 22:35
Damn... I missed the one in Atlanta because of family commitments, and we just left south FL.
Are there any planned lectures within 6 hours drive of Nashville, TN in the near future?

Chris

Michael A. Smith
27-Nov-2010, 05:19
None scheduled right now. Paula and i did give a talk in conjunction with our exhibition at MTSU a few years ago, but that was a ew years ago.

We will be conducting a Vision and Technique Workshop at our studio in Bucks County, PA the last weekend in May, and one in New Orleans from April 1-3, but that is as close as Paula and I will get to Nashville this year.

Michael A. Smith

Sylvester Graham
5-Dec-2010, 14:04
Have you ever exhibited/lectured in Northwestern Pennsylvania?

Greg Blank
5-Dec-2010, 20:42
Just wanted to add that Michael and Paula's workshop is one of the best in My not so humble opinion- where ever you can take it. Having been a 4x5 shooter for over fifteen years, they were able to teach me a few things that I truely have considered of value since that time- quite a few years back! One of these days Michael I am buying that new version of your Azo :) So now for the last ten years or so I have been shooting 4x5 and 8x10. I love the 8x10! Didn't get the Kodak 8x10 or the Dagors....but I still love the format and bigger Negatives!

None scheduled right now. Paula and i did give a talk in conjunction with our exhibition at MTSU a few years ago, but that was a ew years ago.

We will be conducting a Vision and Technique Workshop at our studio in Bucks County, PA the last weekend in May, and one in New Orleans from April 1-3, but that is as close as Paula and I will get to Nashville this year.

Michael A. Smith