PDA

View Full Version : Manual for a Wing-Lynch Eletronic Water Temp. Controller II?

Jay Decker
3-Oct-2010, 09:04
Picked up this NOS water temperature controller on eBay. It arrived in wonderful condition, but without a manual. I would appreciate any help you might be able to offer toward obtaining a manual.

Thanks,

Jay

IanMazursky
3-Oct-2010, 22:01
Hi Jay,
I also have a TC2 with a manual. Im scanning it now and should have a pdf by the morning give or take.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please let me know.
I don’t know if yours came with filters and regulators, if not you do need them.
Particulates in the water not only could damage film but also the TC2.
Same goes for high water pressure. Its a big problem where i live (at the bottom of a big hill) and will damage the solenoids.
Other then that, its a great unit. One thing that come to mind, make sure to replace the backup batteries.
The TC2 will run without power for a while as long as the batteries are fresh.

Jay Decker
4-Oct-2010, 07:03
Hi Jay,
I also have a TC2 with a manual. Im scanning it now and should have a pdf by the morning give or take.
If you have any questions in the mean time, please let me know.
I don’t know if yours came with filters and regulators, if not you do need them.
Particulates in the water not only could damage film but also the TC2.
Same goes for high water pressure. Its a big problem where i live (at the bottom of a big hill) and will damage the solenoids.
Other then that, its a great unit. One thing that come to mind, make sure to replace the backup batteries.
The TC2 will run without power for a while as long as the batteries are fresh.

Thanks Ian!

Mine unit has filters, but does not have pressure regulators. I live at the top of a hill and do not have the high water pressure, but there are variations in the water pressure - the variations affect both the hot and cold side.

IanMazursky
4-Oct-2010, 07:05
Hi Jay,
Ha lucky man, the bottom is ruff. But we do get a lot of basketballs :D
I would invest in some pressure regulators. They would make sure the highs don’t damage the TC2

Here is the link (http://www.prepressexpress.com/downloads/WL_TC2.pdf) to the pdf file. Its about 18mb’s.

Have fun with it!

Gregw
2-Jun-2015, 09:28
Hi Ian,
Do you still have your PDF of the Wing Lynch Manual? I recently set up a WLT II that I scavenged and saved from work and I lost the manual that came with it. I am not sure if I am running it correctly or it is broken as I can not seem to set custom temps.