PDA

View Full Version : Scitex Eversmart software please help

Hans van der Woerd
20-Sep-2010, 14:36
I just got a EverSmart scanner (not pro) with the original and very old software 1.03, only working on a stone age PowerPC 9500 with Mac OS 8. I tried to run the scanner on a G4 with Adaptec SCSI card with OS 9, but that wont work. It's a SCCI problem and i don't know if the software is compatible with OS 9 or that the Adaptec card is not working with the scanner.

I like the results of the scanner very much! Scanning 6x7 positives is wonderful. 2.500 dpi seems to be enough. It's different dpi than scanned on a Epson V750. Tack sharp with good detail in light and dark tone.

My questions are: does anybody have a more recent version of the Eversmart software for share and is there a way to make the EverSmart working with a more recent Mac (G3 / G4)

Thanks for reading.

Hans

If someone needs the original installer disc of the EverSmart (and Pro) please let me know.

sanking
20-Sep-2010, 15:20
My questions are: does anybody have a more recent version of the Eversmart software for share and is there a way to make the EverSmart working with a more recent Mac (G3 / G4)

Thanks for reading.

Hans

If someone needs the original installer disc of the EverSmart (and Pro) please let me know.

I have several more recent versions of the Eversmart scanning software, 2.5.3 and 3.0.1. Contact me by pm to discuss how to get this to you.

Sandy King