PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Transfer Workshop In Los Angeles

Jim Fitzgerald
13-Aug-2010, 06:56
I'm going to be conducting a two day workshop at Translight Photography Center in Los Angeles on the 25th and 26th of September. You can go their website at http://www.translightcolors.comfor the information and sign up info. The workshop is $275.00 for the two days. I will show the entire process and you can send me an e-mail at jimfitzgerald101@hotmail.com for more information or questions. This will be a great opportunity for anyone in the greater L.A. area who is interested in the process to see how it is done. I'll have finished carbon prints on display as well.
I will be offering private carbon workshops in your darkroom or mine also so let me know what works for you.

Thanks,

Jim Fitzgerald

Mark Woods
13-Aug-2010, 09:40
Very cool Jim. Keep up the good work.

matthew blais
15-Aug-2010, 20:47
Looks like a cool place for this. Good luck !

ghostcount
23-Aug-2010, 19:08
I just completed a 2 day workshop with Jim and it's one of the best investment I ever made in photography. Jim is a wealth of information - he imparted to me not only in carbon printing but gave me hints and tips in all aspects of photography. I'm in debted to him because the knowledge I received from Jim was worth more than anything I can gain by myself.

I highly recommend on keeping tabs with Jim for his availability and sign up for his workshops. Don't be afraid to call him because he is very reasonable and accomodating. I've been enlightened in carbon printing by one of the few experts. PM me if you have questions on my experience.

Thank you so much Jim.

Jim Fitzgerald
23-Aug-2010, 19:52
Randy, it was my pleasure. It was very nice teaching the process I love to someone who brought enthusiasm and really wanted to learn the process. We managed to pull some great carbon prints. Randy went home with some prints to frame and that was a bonus. When teaching a workshop you hope the student follows and understands the procedures. Learning the mechanics is the important part. Going home with nice prints from ones own negatives is the bonus!

Jim

Jim Fitzgerald
8-Sep-2010, 07:19
I wanted to remind everyone that the workshop will be coming up in Los Angeles later this month. Spaces are still available.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Fitzgerald
13-Sep-2010, 09:13
I needed to bump this as the deadline for sign ups is this Friday the 18th. You need to get me deposits so I know how many are coming. Thanks.

Jim