PDA

View Full Version : creo jazz scanner

levithandk
7-Jul-2010, 11:06
hi

three questions for the pro´s.

I bought a old creo jazz scanner but the the calibration slide was missing.

Can someone please scan their calibration slide?. (I would like to see what it looks like. Im not sure if it can be done but why not.)

what will a used calibration slide coast and where to buy?

what is the lifetime og the bulbs before they must be changed.

thanks for a fine forum
/levithandk

sanking
7-Jul-2010, 14:16
hi

Can someone please scan their calibration slide?. (I would like to see what it looks like. Im not sure if it can be done but why not.)

thanks for a fine forum
/levithandk

If you don't get answers here I suggest you take your questions to the ScanHi-End forum on Yahoo. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ScanHi-End/?yguid=111435302

Scanning the calibration slide would be difficult and won't help you a bit as you must have an original to calibrate your EverSmart Jazz.

Not sure where you can buy a calibration slide. Perhaps you can get an answer from the folks at Genesis. http://www.genesis-equipment.com/whyGenesis.aspx

Someone should be able to supply your with a copy of the operating software. Sorry, but I don't have that for the Jazz.

Sandy

felix5616
11-Jul-2010, 08:03
I was under the impression that each calibration slide was individually created for its specific scanner. When i purchased my Creo IQ3 scanner i was told "never, ever loose the included calibration slide". try to give Kodak and call, they purchased creo scanners.

sanking
11-Jul-2010, 10:22
I was under the impression that each calibration slide was individually created for its specific scanner. When i purchased my Creo IQ3 scanner i was told "never, ever loose the included calibration slide". try to give Kodak and call, they purchased creo scanners.

I don't know about the Creo IQ scanners but there were several different calibration slides made for specific models of Eversmart scanners. When a person purchased an Eversmart they did receive a machine that was calibrated with a specific calibration slide that came with the machine. However, if that slide was lost or damaged one could purchase another slide to calibrate the scanner. However, not every slide worked with every Eversmart. For example, the calibration slide supplied with the Eversmart Jazz could not be used to calibrate an Eversmart Pro II or Supreme, and vice versa.

Sandy King

baitsbite
6-Jan-2015, 05:38
hi

thanks for a fine forum
/levithandk

Hello, I have a jazz scanner with a calibration chart which I could scan for you if I could find a copy of my scanners software V3.5.0.1 which I have mislaid or lost. At the moment my scanner is collecting dust. Regards