PDA

View Full Version : Flutot's Camera Repair update

Carol Flutot
8-Jun-2010, 07:42
This has been yet another difficult year for my family and I :(
with continuing on going family health issues and my Sisters death this last March,
has forced me to temporarily stop accepting any new repair work until we get caught up on our backlog. In the meantime, we will return emails and continue to put people on our waiting list.
I am sorry for the inconvenience this will cause some of you, I'm just hoping and wishing that when I get caught up and the last surgery is over and done with, that we can get on a normal routine.

Thank you for all your patiences and understanding during our difficult times.

Carol

Nathan Smith
8-Jun-2010, 07:46
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Carol

Tri Tran
8-Jun-2010, 09:08
Hi Carol,
Sad to hear this and I will pray for her journeys. Please take care of yourself and family. You're an asset for this community and we do appreciated your work . Take a break and keep us updated. Regards

lenser
8-Jun-2010, 10:18
God bless, Carol. Here's every wish for your return to health.

ASRafferty
8-Jun-2010, 11:05
Carol, I've not forgotten, and won't, your precious time and energy spent to send me a word when Ted died, in the midst of your own struggles! Keep that spirit intact... best wishes and hope that all is soon where you want it to be.

Amy

Harley Goldman
8-Jun-2010, 15:44
Best wishes and best of luck for a prompt return to full health, Carol!!

Vick Vickery
8-Jun-2010, 17:43
Sorry to hear that y'all are still having health problems and about the death of your sister. Hope 2010 gets very much better for your family!

Jan Pedersen
8-Jun-2010, 18:19
Carol, Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Please get well soon.

jan

Carol Flutot
9-Jun-2010, 07:11
Thanks everyone! My Husband is doing well after this last surgery and his cardiololist just gave him the ok to go back to his back surgeon to reschedule his much needed back surgery.

Carol

David Karp
9-Jun-2010, 07:26
Hoping this upswing continues and that these health issues resolve themselves positively.

Ken Neely
10-Jun-2010, 05:57
I'm glad to hear that your husband is on the mend. Best wishes and I look forward to doing business with you when my turn comes up.

Regards,

Ken Neely
Pomona, Ca

Carol Flutot
21-Jun-2010, 13:31
My Website is down, I am having it looked into and hopefully
it will be up and running soon.

Carol