PDA

View Full Version : Jobo Repair services

Scott Davis
31-May-2010, 05:06
Anyone have a repair service that works on Jobo CPA/CPP machines? the main motor on my CPA2 is dying, and I'd like to investigate the possibility of getting it fixed rather than buying another one.

SW Rick
31-May-2010, 07:36
Try contacting Dave & Norma Smith in L.A.- 323-227-1869. I have not used, but have seen good references and kept their info for when my "day" comes.

Greg Blank
31-May-2010, 14:44
Dave Smith does and is knowledgable, and So do it. Recently the decision was made that I will not be doing Jobo repairs at Omega. Consequently the repairs I do will be on my own time. The rule of thumb is if you are on the East coast or Midwest you can make arrangements with me via PM and I'll look at it and give you an estimate. All shipping to me will be via postal mail and returned via Fedex three day or Fedex ground at the users expense.

I am also willing to buy spare parts that Omega Satter does not stock but that can be still gotten, with cash payment payment up front check or money order for US customers up front prior to my ordering from the supplier.

Anyone have a repair service that works on Jobo CPA/CPP machines? the main motor on my CPA2 is dying, and I'd like to investigate the possibility of getting it fixed rather than buying another one.

al olson
1-Jun-2010, 16:56

Where are you located? I can recommend an excellent repair person in Santa Fe. He has a supply of spare parts.

Scott Davis
1-Jun-2010, 17:51
Al - I'm in Washington, DC.