PDA

View Full Version : Carbon Transfer Workshop at the Formulary

sanking
12-May-2010, 13:39
Please note that I will be teaching a workshop on carbon transfer printing this summer, June 27-July 2 at the Photographer’s Formulary in Condon, Montana. This is a 4.5 day workshop that will teach you everything to know about what many consider the aristocrat of all photographic printing processes. If you have never seen a well-made carbon transfer print you will be literally amazed at what you can do with this process. For more information about the workshop go to http://www.photoformulary.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabindex=3&tabid=10

For people on the east coast who might not be able to travel to Montana I will mention that I have agreed in principle to lead a workshop on carbon transfer for Project Basho in Philadelphia in late fall of this year.

Please contact me by PM if you have any specific questions about either of the workshops.

Sandy King

Don7x17
18-May-2010, 08:10
An outstanding opportunity to learn from one of the best!

Vaughn
18-May-2010, 10:44
+1! (I think that means the same as "ditto")

vaughn

Andrew ren
19-May-2010, 03:04
late fall sounds good..

Andrew

John Bowen
19-May-2010, 05:13
Yes, an east coast workshop would be MUCH appreciated.

sanking
19-May-2010, 06:28
The carbon transfer workshop at Project Basho in Philadelphia has been scheduled for November 6 and 7, Saturday and Sunday, with a Friday evening talk by me on carbon. More information on this will be available when they put out their calendar of upcoming events in early summer.

Sandy King